Beginner's Guide 2.0

Game configuration tutorials, addons and macros.

Re: Beginner's Guide 2.0

by Reddex » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:30 am

I'm on a Macbook Pro and I went to the client you said to use for mac and it began the download but after many hours it hasn't even started to make progress! I really want to play vanilla, please help :cry:
Reddex
Tester

by lunaticmammoth » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:08 am

Hi Guys,
I need help with my installing the game. I have extracted the WoW classic, then run the set up. I have installed the World of Warcraft Classic folder under different folders, yet I still cannot find the folder. It seems like the file was not installed at the folder I picked. I have tried many different folders and search for that folder but still could not find it. Help please. Also, when I have the "create a desktop icon," it does not create a shortcut for the game.

Please help, thanks.
lunaticmammoth
Tester

by azagatel » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi there,
I dont know why buut I installed wow nost classic in 2 computers and in both I cant move the mouse ingame, any sugestion?
azagatel
Tester

by TheBlueBottle » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Oh god , i just have the biggest problem ever , i tried opening the installer but it says that i may not have permission to do that and it happens if i try it with administrator mode too , do i need to extract the file exactly like in the picture with the windows button or can i use Winrar ? And when i tried the mega download it worked but someone using my comp deleted the game and now there is no mega download , so im fucked , help or are you guys please going to put the mega file back ?
TheBlueBottle
Private
Private

by somanyshrimp » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:39 am

i've DL'd from both google links and the mega link and everytime i got to extract it once it's done i get an error saying the file is corrupt or invalid. So i DL some other 1.12 client and changed the realmlist but i get stuck at "Handshaking"
somanyshrimp
Tester

by Fubar187421 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:26 pm

If We Have The Og Wow Disc... Can't We Just Use The First World Of Warcraft Expansion DvD To install The First Part Of Wow For This so We Don't Have To Wait 5 Hours To Download It?.... I Have Been Playing Wow For About 10 Years And I Have All My Expansion DvD's....
Fubar187421
Tester

by zinzolin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Hello. Tonight was stolen account the character Lifenews. Can I recover it?
zinzolin
Tester

by newyxX » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello,
i've got one quick question. A few friends started playing and I want too, but my download speed is 300kb/s so it would take pretty long for me to download the installer, so im wondering if I can install it somehow if i have original disc of wow vanilla, and if i can download all the patches to get it working for this private hive?
newyxX
Tester

by gataki5 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:01 am

hi guys im new in server.... but i have problem .... im install the game and i try to join i say Unable to connect .... can you help me ?
gataki5
Tester

by padlockcode » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Thanks for this guide. very useful
padlockcode
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Getting started on Nostalrius