BIS gear right now?

Re: BIS gear right now?

by St0rfan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:24 am

Lazyy wrote:Im wondering what you guys think about Prestors Talisman of Connivery vs Eye of Hakkar

1 hit + 0,25% crit vs 18 ap

Prestors is probably slightly better but it would be a waste to give it to a fury warrior considering how good it is to roges and hunters. Warriors should stick to Hakkar or Onyxia necks.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vido » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:20 am

That's actually hard to work out, depending on how often you HS hakkar neck could potentially be better or on par with prestor's. In a theoretical situation hakkar neck>prestor if you're not crit capped, however this requires HS spam and therefore world buffs in 95% of situations so in turn you will be crit capped which leads to a tricky calculation.

I'm currently working on the spreadsheet accounting for HS transferring white MH hits to yellow hits. It requires a few workarounds so it's going to take a day or two, I've also corrected all of the DPR formulas (accounting for WF), altered the hamstring CD so that it maximizes globals and replaced the flawed slam formulas. I can also add Ironfoe/thrash blade/flurry axe proc whenever I find out how to alter the weapon stats in the tables it takes values from.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by dudeimonit » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:34 am

I'd be really excited if you made a spreadsheet accounting for HS transferring white MH hits to yellow hits since i can't find any post about the transferring. :D
dudeimonit
Tester

by Beef » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Stor, your spreadsheet is not working for me. Circular dependencies are not allowing dps crunch. Not sure what to do to fix it.
"BIG DADDDDYYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFF!!!!"

-BDB
Beef
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Omakaroni » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:01 am

Heldunder wrote:why exactly are those bracers BiS? i mean you essentially get the same thing out of battleborn.

Because the crit is from agility it scales with ZG buff, and because it's more stamina, dead warrior=no dps
Last edited by Omakaroni on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omakaroni
Private
Private

by vido » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:07 am

11 stam + 0.95% dodge >>> armor diff between mail and plate bracer.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Warrior