@ Vido and/or St0rfan

@ Vido and/or St0rfan

by Beef » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:05 pm

I've pm'd and asked in the forum post both of you regarding the spreadsheet not working for me.

I get a circular dependency not allowing calculation for dps. I've read the notes and cannot seem to fix the issue. Please get in touch with me so I can utilize this great tool.

-Beef
"BIG DADDDDYYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFF!!!!"

-BDB
Beef
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: @ Vido and/or St0rfan

by Overtime » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:19 pm

LibreOffice? OpenOffice? Excel?
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Beef wrote:I've pm'd and asked in the forum post both of you regarding the spreadsheet not working for me.

I get a circular dependency not allowing calculation for dps. I've read the notes and cannot seem to fix the issue. Please get in touch with me so I can utilize this great tool.

-Beef

You probably broke the sheet by accidentaly adding a value somewhere. Re-download it as start from the begining.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by apocalypsa » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:28 pm

I ran into this issue when making my paladin spreadsheet. You're probably trying to open it in google sheets? Google sheets simply doesn't support circular dependencies.
apocalypsa
Grunt
Grunt

by Beef » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:05 pm

apocalypsa wrote:I ran into this issue when making my paladin spreadsheet. You're probably trying to open it in google sheets? Google sheets simply doesn't support circular dependencies.

Thanks, I downloaded Microsoft excel and it works fine.
"BIG DADDDDYYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFF!!!!"

-BDB
Beef
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Warrior