Overpower bugged?

Overpower bugged?

by alucard001 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:00 am

When target dodges an special attack as Slam, your not able to use Overpower.

You only are able to use it if target dodges a white attack, is this intented?
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Overpower bugged?

by Misa » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:25 am

I can overpower after someone dodges a yellow attack just fine.
If you use overpower alert: yes it doesn't show, it's a bug with the addon not the server.
Misa
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Iskatu » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:20 pm

I've found out though that dodged Retaliation attacks do not procc Overpower, which is indeed a bug.
Iskato - Dreamstate
Iskatu
Private
Private

by alucard001 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:18 pm

I don't use any addon. Probably i saw the Retaliation yellow attacks
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DoriathNost » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:01 am

After playing a bunch of WSG's today i can confirm that Overpower is defo bugged.

It doesn't happen too often but when fighting rogues i had a couple of moments where my single target attacks were dodged ( both white hits and specials) and overpower just didn't become available. Very frustrating...

Also when popping intimidating shout there was either a 1 second delay or it just said 'avoided' on targets and didn't work at all..

I'm sorta starting to wonder if there is anything about warriors that does work properly.
DoriathNost
Tester

by Goodtry » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:25 pm

alucard001 wrote:I don't use any addon. Probably i saw the Retaliation yellow attacks

You can only overpower the specific mob that dodged
Goodtry
Grunt
Grunt

by Lirumlarum » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:51 pm

DoriathNost wrote:After playing a bunch of WSG's today i can confirm that Overpower is defo bugged.

It doesn't happen too often but when fighting rogues i had a couple of moments where my single target attacks were dodged ( both white hits and specials) and overpower just didn't become available. Very frustrating...

Also when popping intimidating shout there was either a 1 second delay or it just said 'avoided' on targets and didn't work at all..

I'm sorta starting to wonder if there is anything about warriors that does work properly.

Maybe not enough rage? I haven't noticed any overpower bugs yet.
Lirumlarum
Grunt
Grunt

by Sortiss » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:46 pm

From what i saw so far only problem with overpower is that its sometimes disabled right after lighting up. That dont happen often enough to even figure out under which conditions it occurs.
Sortiss
Tester

Return to Warrior