Charge

Re: Charge

by Dessel » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:21 am

Origin wrote:The way charge is bugged on Nost has nothing to do with how it was bugged on live.

It shouldn't be putting you on top of the mob when you charge. The pathing itself is flawless, just the end positioning isn't.

This.
Dessel
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Roarek » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:01 am

Charge is not functioning in a blizzlike fashion at all. It should never put you behind/inside of the mob you charge, but in front of it. Also, I'm finding sometimes when charging a foe and running past it after, it will charge you back toward the mob again.
Roarek
Tester

by Storfan » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:21 pm

This only happens on some mobs and the reason probably isnt the scriping of charge but rather the size of some mobs hitbox. Anyways, it is VERY game-breaking and needs to be fixed asap.
Storfan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by GreenRoot » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:42 am

yeah,
what happend? at the release day it was fine.. but yet.. its so annoying :(
GreenRoot
Tester

by osa » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:37 am

the most anoying in charge ATM is underwater Charge ...
osa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Magnifican » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:18 am

I just tried this out on Kronos and their charge works flawlessly in every way.
(Im not here to say any server is better or whatever, I support them both.)
But fact is that when I tried Kronos beta, I charged in, the warrior instantly keeps on swinging his weapons attacking in the right position. It felt very fluid and worked every time. On Nost we indeed have to either take a step back or turn 180 if we wanna hit the mob, like every damn time.. It's getting really frustrating and has to be fixed naaow! or at least asap :roll:
Magnifican
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tinvarse » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:19 am

Confirmed, it happens this way about 80% of the time. I usually just hold down my right mouse button, and walk back until the mob is facing me and it repositions me to where i can dps the target.
Tinvarse
Tester

by Urven » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Yeah, charge feels really clunky, feel like I need to reposition myself after every charge. A fix would be awesome :) Don't know if Intercept suffers from same bug, havent got that far in my leveling :)
Urven
Tester

Previous

Return to Warrior