2 handed fury warrior

Re: 2 handed fury warrior

by Tranzane » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Any comments on this build for 2h fury? http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LbhxbIbZVV0VMgoVo
Tranzane
Private
Private

by JeeTee » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:53 pm

Does the proc also affect all the melees damage then? If so, having 1-2 2h fury warriors with BRE would be awesome. Like Nightfall but for melee.

No, it's a self-buff affecting only your damage.
JeeTee
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tranzane » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:36 pm

No, it's a self-buff affecting only your damage.[/quote]

Its a debuff, it should affect every melee. We are talking about the weapons chance on hit
Tranzane
Private
Private

by vido » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:47 pm

That build makes no sense. If you go slam spec you go 4/5 otherwise you don't bother using it at all.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:52 pm

JeeTee wrote:
Does the proc also affect all the melees damage then? If so, having 1-2 2h fury warriors with BRE would be awesome. Like Nightfall but for melee.

No, it's a self-buff affecting only your damage.

Okay. I would assume then that the same applies to Rivenspike from LBRS?
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by JeeTee » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:59 pm

BRE's PROC: "Chance on hit: Your attacks ignore 700 of your enemies armor......"

Notice how it says "your", it puts a buff on you. You should probably believe the guys who have been using this weapon for months.....

Rivenspike's proc rate was horrible when I tested it.

However, Rivenspike DOES debuff the mob.
JeeTee
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by St0rfan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:02 am

JeeTee wrote:BRE's PROC: "Chance on hit: Your attacks ignore 700 of your enemies armor......"

Notice how it says "your", it puts a buff on you. You should probably believe the guys who have been using this weapon for months.....

Rivenspike's proc rate was horrible when I tested it.

However, Rivenspike DOES debuff the mob.

Im not sure if that was directed towards me. I wasnt desputing the fact. I was simply asking because I had no idea how it worked. Regarding Rivenspike, since it isnt uniqe and can be dualwielded, one could probably argue that it would be worth using two of them for a offtank with icy chill on both of them? (Assuming the offtank doesnt have Nightfall obviously).
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by JeeTee » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Wasn't directed to you.

The Rivenspike thing isn't worth it, nightfall is just way more useful. When I tested Rivenspike I only got to 3 stacks one time in 3 hours. I wrote it off immediately upon discovering the abysmal proc rate.

I encourage someone to test and share their results using 2 of them.
JeeTee
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kahmos » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:23 pm

I'd love to see someone measure these -200 armor on target weapons with procwatch.
They all stack iirc and they stack with sunder.
The others are Annihilator and Bashgudder.
Kahmos
Grunt
Grunt

by Amkô » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Started playing on Nostalrius a Warrior, because I played on in "original" Vanilla.

Back then I had BRE and it was amazing. I played Arms in BGs (Rank#10 with Warr, Rank#11 with Alt-Hunter)..

This weapon made it possible to one-hit easily mages for example.

This buff (on you, not for the group!) ignored 2100 armor at 3 stacks, so basically a mage was "naked" and the buff (for me, debuff for opponent) got into "minus"-armor for the enemy. Something like that.

But I had a lot of onehits (1 Mortal Strike crit with 3 Stacks = kill, or nearly kill of a cloth-wearer except Warlock).

I played with a Shaman behind my back (WF, loved it!), HoJ and Sword-Specc = So i "onehitted" a lot of people with this sword back then. Many proccs for a bonus hit were just awesome.

If you can, get that sword and have a lot of fun :-D

I need to level now with so little time comparing 10 years ago.. :( (lvl18, again Warrior!)
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior