BIS gear right now?

Re: BIS gear right now?

by St0rfan » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:20 am

dudeimonit wrote:It feels like Ironfoe should be a good weapon throughout the whole game, or am i wrong?

You are right. It will atleast be a good option up to AQ40.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vido » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:53 pm

If the procrate was 10% and if it procced from instants including heroic aka the way it should work then it's better than gressil with world buffs stacked atleast.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:45 pm

vido wrote:If the procrate was 10% and if it procced from instants including heroic aka the way it should work then it's better than gressil with world buffs stacked atleast.

The procrate is 10%, and it does proc from heroicstrike and intant attacks. I have tested it myself.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heldunder » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:30 pm

St0rfan wrote:
vido wrote:If the procrate was 10% and if it procced from instants including heroic aka the way it should work then it's better than gressil with world buffs stacked atleast.

The procrate is 10%, and it does proc from heroicstrike and intant attacks. I have tested it myself.

what addon shoudl i get to test felstriker? since i have it i guess i should test it for you cats.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:22 pm

Heldunder wrote:
St0rfan wrote:

what addon shoudl i get to test felstriker? since i have it i guess i should test it for you cats.

Procwatch.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heldunder » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:38 pm

any advice on where and to whome i should test it on?
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by bockhorm » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:24 am

Procwatch doesnt track felstriker for some reason, or at least when i tried it several months ago. Might have changed now tho, I guess. Or maybe I did something wrong when Itried tracking it, I doubt it however.
bockhorm
Grunt
Grunt

by Vauldie » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:51 am

Heldunder wrote:any advice on where and to whome i should test it on?

Ill give you this quote from Storfan, just replace DB with Felstriker. I guess ideal testing target would be Servants of Alistarj or w/e theyre called in Blasted lands, the mobs that never die. Bring food or a healer.

St0rfan wrote:It gives a small pointer but not enough to model a proc formula. I would be able to model it in the spreadsheet I have posted in a separate thread if the following conditions are met:

1. 1000 hits against any target. (A large sample size is important).

2. Done with DB in MH and a shield in OH (this is very important since a weapon in OH will further comlicate sorting out hits and procs from OH hits in procwatch). This applies to all proc-weapons and testing of them.

3. Screenshot of the procwatch window after testing has been completed.

Hope the tracking works unlike it did for Bockhorm.
I'm very interested in the results myself, I got a Felstriker but havent bothered with procwatching it yet.
Need to get that BiS info :>
Vauldie
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:57 am

bockhorm wrote:Procwatch doesnt track felstriker for some reason, or at least when i tried it several months ago. Might have changed now tho, I guess. Or maybe I did something wrong when Itried tracking it, I doubt it however.

Are you sure you are doing it right? Felstriker should give you a buff also called "felstriker". When this shows up in combatlog your procwatch will trigger from it. You understand that you have to Type the name of the proc into the procwatch window, right?
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bockhorm » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:14 am

yes, I am certain I did it that way, but who knows, might have been a misspel. I have two felstrikers on my main (rogue) and ran that for a long time since I got them basically when I started gearing (i.e. long before perdition's blade was even available) and I remember I was very anxious about finding a proper way to track the buff and i tried many addons to do so, but noone worked. This lead me to believe that the proc is incorretly scripted in some way (like windfury is now) or simply is of a different character than other procs. Best way, by the way, to track felstriker's uptime was to use scrolling combt text (the default blizzard one), if anyone is interested.
bockhorm
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior