Warrior race dillema

Re: Warrior race dillema

by varth » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:37 pm

If you aren't willing to get edgemasters as a dps war then GL getting in any guild that will progress late aq40 or naxx. If you are of the more casual sort (which seems to be true based on your tone) then don't worry about it
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Sevvy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:47 pm

As the only non-Human melee raider in my guild, I speak from experience. Get ready to be teased endlessly about your race choice! Get Edgemaster's, and try to convince everyone that you deserve to get the next CTS because it's better for you than it is for Orcs. :P
Sevvy - Gnome Warrior

Nice weapon chain, shitter.
Sevvy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Armilus » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Sevvy wrote:As the only non-Human melee raider in my guild, I speak from experience. Get ready to be teased endlessly about your race choice! Get Edgemaster's, and try to convince everyone that you deserve to get the next CTS because it's better for you than it is for Orcs. :P

Ya, the available weapons is one thing to consider too. As horde, all the rogues will want the one-handed swords and the orc warriors will want the axes but as alliance, if all the rogues are human then they don't need maladath, this leaves maladath open for human warriors. Any non-human warrior on alliance should have an easy time picking up the good one-handed axes because everyone else wants the swords.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Overtime » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:53 am

For horde race matters less imo due to 2h fury being more viable with WF and edgemasters only work with 1h. By the time 2h is obsolete, edgemasters will be debating vs annihilations.

There are also only couple of axes around for orcs. While humans can go few ways. Horde is more forgiving, not counting blood fury.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Baalls » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Overtime wrote:For horde race matters less imo due to 2h fury being more viable with WF and edgemasters only work with 1h. By the time 2h is obsolete, edgemasters will be debating vs annihilations.

There are also only couple of axes around for orcs. While humans can go few ways. Horde is more forgiving, not counting blood fury.

QFT
Baalls
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Heldunder » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:29 pm

- the axe specialization, trolls have the best DPS stats for a warrior, and then tauren for tanking.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Tiqqer » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Thanks for the answers, I realise that UD is not the best race for fury war.

So if to put it simply, if me and an orc would have exactly the same gear and rotation etc, how much more damage would he deal?
I ride with my niqqas, I'd die for my niqqas...
Tiqqer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Heldunder » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Tiqqer wrote:Thanks for the answers, I realise that UD is not the best race for fury war.

So if to put it simply, if me and an orc would have exactly the same gear and rotation etc, how much more damage would he deal?

1-2% nothing game breaking. UD are really good for PVP tho.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Warrior