BIS gear right now?

Re: BIS gear right now?

by vido » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:30 pm

why not just look at swstats and see how much static crit it amounts to by comparing it to the number in your spellbook? If you use it in your offhand and hit a mob long enough and if you know your crit, hit and haste % and if you used SnD or not you can work out the procrate from that I'm pretty sure.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Heldunder » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:19 pm

St0rfan wrote:
bockhorm wrote:Procwatch doesnt track felstriker for some reason, or at least when i tried it several months ago. Might have changed now tho, I guess. Or maybe I did something wrong when Itried tracking it, I doubt it however.

Are you sure you are doing it right? Felstriker should give you a buff also called "felstriker". When this shows up in combatlog your procwatch will trigger from it. You understand that you have to Type the name of the proc into the procwatch window, right?

you def. dont get a buff for it.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vindruvor » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Ironfoe??????#?!!"?#?!"#?!"

Head: Lionheart's Helm
Neck: Onyxia Tooth Pendant / The Eye of Hakkar
Shoulders: Champion's Plate Shoulders
Cloak: Puissant Cape
Chest: Legionnaire's Plate Hauberk
Bracers: Forest Stalker's Bracers / Wristguards of True Flight (i'd probably go with true flight since Puissant Cape isnt easy to get, wanting more hit etc)
Main hand: Ironfoe
Offhand: Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos
Ranged wep: Striker's mark
Gloves: Devilsaur Gauntlets / Sacrificial Gauntlets (ZG loot not released (random boss loot), but i think i stay with devil + that im not accounting with r12 leggings cuz im too lazy for r12)
Belt: Onslaught Girdle
Legs: Devilsaur Leggings
Boots: Chromatic Boots
Ring 1: Quick Strike Ring / Don Julio's Band
Ring 2: Master Dragonslayer's Ring
Trinket 1: Drake Fang Talisman
Trinket 2: Hand of Justice

It's pretty nice having a lot of hit when having a lot of World Buffs and when using Ironfoe to make it more useful (annoying if it proccs so your next hit gets 2 extra white hit swings and all of them miss)
vindruvor
Grunt
Grunt

by St0rfan » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Heldunder wrote:
St0rfan wrote:
bockhorm wrote:Procwatch doesnt track felstriker for some reason, or at least when i tried it several months ago. Might have changed now tho, I guess. Or maybe I did something wrong when Itried tracking it, I doubt it however.

Are you sure you are doing it right? Felstriker should give you a buff also called "felstriker". When this shows up in combatlog your procwatch will trigger from it. You understand that you have to Type the name of the proc into the procwatch window, right?

you def. dont get a buff for it.

I assumed it worked the same way it did on Feenix. I suppose it does not then?
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Omakaroni » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:30 am

More Hit equals more whites that generate rage, i would think something like this is BiS with pvp items:

BiS with PvP items

And maybe something like this with no pvp items:

BiS without PvP items

This is also good items ofc, Boots of the Shadow Flame being better than Chromatic Boots without ZG buff, and if you only got rank for blue pvp pieces i would go edgemasters and R8 legs + either shoulders or chest on bosses. The cloak is easier to obtain.

Edgemasters
Boots of the Shadow Flame
Cloak of Draconic Might
Omakaroni
Private
Private

by dudeimonit » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:05 pm

So, in order to get BIS gear this patch you need to rank up in pvp, which is sad. But, what we can do is to wait for AQ 40 to be release, then we're going to get replacements for the current BIS gear, however im not sure if the rank 14 weapons will last throughout the whole AQ patch. :)
dudeimonit
Tester

by St0rfan » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:48 pm

dudeimonit wrote:So, in order to get BIS gear this patch you need to rank up in pvp, which is sad. But, what we can do is to wait for AQ 40 to be release, then we're going to get replacements for the current BIS gear, however im not sure if the rank 14 weapons will last throughout the whole AQ patch. :)

They will. Rank14 weapons are BiS until Naxx.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vido » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:43 pm

R14 mainhand is bis until naxx, the offhand can possibly be replaced by either a crul or a maladath. Sacrificial gauntlets aren't in game btw. QSR>Accuria once you start getting into HS spam making your MH swings bypass the crit cap, same applies for shadowflame vs chromatic boots.

Orcs/humans shouldn't use edgemaster's over devilsaur set/flameguard (especially humans, without WF edgemaster's are much weaker).It's not possible to come up with any precise numbers to determine how good they are for other races since it depends largely on your current gear and world buffs.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Heldunder » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Omakaroni wrote:More Hit equals more whites that generate rage, i would think something like this is BiS with pvp items:

BiS with PvP items

And maybe something like this with no pvp items:

BiS without PvP items

This is also good items ofc, Boots of the Shadow Flame being better than Chromatic Boots without ZG buff, and if you only got rank for blue pvp pieces i would go edgemasters and R8 legs + either shoulders or chest on bosses. The cloak is easier to obtain.

Edgemasters
Boots of the Shadow Flame
Cloak of Draconic Might

why exactly are those bracers BiS? i mean you essentially get the same thing out of battleborn.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Lazyy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:45 am

Im wondering what you guys think about Prestors Talisman of Connivery vs Eye of Hakkar

1 hit + 0,25% crit vs 18 ap
Lazyy
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior