[GUIDE] 1.12.1 Warrior Macros

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Warrior Macros

by Leoniaa » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Hey, wan to share some macro with all of you. Im from Ukraine and my english is not perfect, so sorry for mistakes
I hope they appreciate those who have long played for warriors ;)
The first thing that you need is Charge ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------
/run i=1 while UnitBuff("player",i)do if string.find(UnitBuff("player",i),"Mount")then UseAction(36)end i=i+1 end
/script a,b,c=GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1);if (c) then CastSpellByName("Charge") else CastSpellByName("Battle Stance");end
/cast Hamstring

First line for people who do not have addon for autodismount when u click any spells. Just add ur mount to RightAction bar №36(lowermost RightAction), and it will automatically dimount when u want to charge ;)
Second line Ability macro.
Third line i add Hamstring, it saves space on the panel and u can use two spells in one button.
Action macro: When you are at a distance of target it will charge, when u close it use Hamstring.

The second is Overpower
/script a,b,c=GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1);if (c) then CastSpellByName("Overpower") else CastSpellByName("Battle Stance");end
This macro also combines two buttons, Battle stance and Overpower.
Action macro: Changes to Battle Stance and use Overpower.

The third macro Intercept, copy of Charge ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------
/run i=1 while UnitBuff("player",i)do if string.find(UnitBuff("player",i),"Mount")then UseAction(36)end i=i+1 end
/script a,b,c=GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3);if (c) then CastSpellByName("Intercept") else CastSpellByName("Berserker Stance");end
/cast Hamstring

First line for people who do not have addon for autodismount when u click any spells. Just add ur mount to RightAction bar №36(lowermost RightAction), and it will automatically dimount when u want to Intercept ;)
Third line i add Hamstring, it saves space on the panel and u can use two spells in one button.
Action macro: When you are at a distance of target it will Intercept, when u close it use Hamstring.

ATTENTION
For Stance change + weapons I use addon ItemRack(For me, it's much easier I once set up an addon and it will work continually, from any slot of my backpack)
/itemrack equip Deff (When Deff = name of ur set in ItemRack)
/cast Defensive Stance

Action macro: Will change ur stance to Defensive Stance and equip 1hand+Shield

Same macro on Bers Stance
/itemrack equip Attack(When Attack = name of ur set in ItemRack)
/cast Berserker Stance

Action macro: Will change ur stance to Berserker and equip 2hand weapon.
Leoniaa
Tester

by St0rfan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:41 am

Leoniaa wrote:Hey, wan to share some macro with all of you. Im from Ukraine and my english is not perfect, so sorry for mistakes
I hope they appreciate those who have long played for warriors ;)
The first thing that you need is Charge ;)
/script a,b,c=GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1);if (c) then CastSpellByName("Charge") else CastSpellByName("Battle Stance");end
/cast Hamstring

First line for people who do not have addon for autodismount when u click any spells. Just add ur mount to RightAction bar №36(lowermost RightAction), and it will automatically dimount when u want to charge ;)
Action macro: When you are at a distance of target it will charge, when u close it use Hamstring.

The second is Overpower
/script a,b,c=GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1);if (c) then CastSpellByName("Overpower") else CastSpellByName("Battle Stance");end
This macro also combines two buttons, Battle stance and Overpower.
Action macro: Changes to Battle Stance and use Overpower.

The third macro Intercept, copy of Charge ;)
/script a,b,c=GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3);if (c) then CastSpellByName("Intercept") else CastSpellByName("Berserker Stance");end
/cast Hamstring

First line for people who do not have addon for autodismount when u click any spells. Just add ur mount to RightAction bar №36(lowermost RightAction), and it will automatically dimount when u want to Intercept ;)
Action macro: When you are at a distance of target it will Intercept, when u close it use Hamstring.

ATTENTION
For Stance change + weapons I use addon ItemRack(For me, it's much easier I once set up an addon and it will work continually, from any slot of my backpack)
/itemrack equip Deff (When Deff = name of ur set in ItemRack)
/cast Defensive Stance

Action macro: Will change ur stance to Defensive Stance and equip 1hand+Shield

Same macro on Bers Stance
/itemrack equip Attack(When Attack = name of ur set in ItemRack)
/cast Berserker Stance

Action macro: Will change ur stance to Berserker and equip 2hand weapon.

Thank you for your suggestions. I dont really see how they improve upon the macros I have already posted though. Instead of having dismount litter the macro-space its better to simply get an addon like 'Lazypig' that does that automatically, what ever action you are casting.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Leoniaa » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:22 am

St0rfan wrote:Thank you for your suggestions. I dont really see how they improve upon the macros I have already posted though. Instead of having dismount litter the macro-space its better to simply get an addon like 'Lazypig' that does that automatically, what ever action you are casting.

Agree with u, but warrior is stance class, so i try to minimize button on ur board.
Even if u have addon, u need to click any spell, then click Battle Stance, and finally Charge, with my macro this all in one button from any stance from any position just click and u will get Charge.
That what im trying to do ;)
Leoniaa
Tester

by St0rfan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:59 am

Leoniaa wrote:
St0rfan wrote:Thank you for your suggestions. I dont really see how they improve upon the macros I have already posted though. Instead of having dismount litter the macro-space its better to simply get an addon like 'Lazypig' that does that automatically, what ever action you are casting.

Agree with u, but warrior is stance class, so i try to minimize button on ur board.
Even if u have addon, u need to click any spell, then click Battle Stance, and finally Charge, with my macro this all in one button from any stance from any position just click and u will get Charge.
That what im trying to do ;)

Yes you are correct but such a universal macro has already been posted, which was my point.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Zniki » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Is it possible if someone would write me a macro that would do something like: cast shield bash if possible, else cast berserkers stance if not active, cast pommel.

Thank youi for your help
Zniki
Tester

by St0rfan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:50 am

Zniki wrote:Is it possible if someone would write me a macro that would do something like: cast shield bash if possible, else cast berserkers stance if not active, cast pommel.

Thank youi for your help

I'm not sure if that can be achieved since it requires three actions. The closest thing that comes to mind is the universal interrupt that has already been posted:

/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Pummel"); else CastSpellByName("Shield Bash()"); end;

What this does it will cast shieldbash or pummel depending on what stance you are currently in. It will not however change stance for you.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Omakaroni » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:36 pm

St0rfan wrote:A point I forgot to add is that Cooldowns won't show on your abilities unless you have an addon that supports it. For example Bongos (bar addon) should be able to pick out the ability used when a macro is run and the correctly show the Cooldown on said button pushed. However, it doesnt seem to work with double-tap macros so this may be a tradeoff you will have to make unless there is some other addon that can handle it.

heres a link to a addon that supports it:
http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/36011-macrotooltip/
Omakaroni
Private
Private

by tjo » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:51 am

Hello!

Alot of good macros here thanks.

I got a question i did not see this macro and im very bad at making them so i cant reconstruct one from the ones that is posted.

i was wondering if someone could make a macro that
that switches from Battle to berserker stance?, and when i add ctrl it will cast defensive stance,

it should only go to defensive when i push ctrl with the macro. otherwise it should only switch between battle and berserker.

Hope you undertand what im asking for, my english is not the best..

/Ellivar
tjo
Tester

by blabsalot » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:35 am

Could someone tell me how to make a simple macro to use my Lifegiving Gem and just make a /yell and a /rw saying I've used it?
blabsalot
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:58 am

blabsalot wrote:Could someone tell me how to make a simple macro to use my Lifegiving Gem and just make a /yell and a /rw saying I've used it?

/use lifegiving gem
/rw gem used!

But honestly, get the addon called tankbuddy. It got gem, last stand, shieldwall, taunt resist, mocking blow miss all as automatic announce. It's the single best Addon for a tank.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior