[GUIDE] 1.12.1 Warrior Macros

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Warrior Macros

by St0rfan » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:23 am

Naestra wrote:
itwasfree wrote:
Naestra wrote:Is ist normaly that i can't drag a Macrobutton out of Super Macro into my Bar?

Nope.

How can i fix this, im using Bartender, i can't drag the Buttons out of Super Macro and place them on my bar, thats annoying :?

Uninstall Bartender and get Bongos. Its a better and simpler action bar addon.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Naestra » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Doesnt function either...i got Super Macro 3.14... ill try to install 3.15 and report back ty

Edit: Ok 3.15 Works ok, but same prob, i cant drag the button out... just trying to activiate the Macros in Super Macro, and it function...
After abusing the buttons, they replace my Actionsbuttons, realy weird...
Naestra
Private
Private

by itwasfree » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Unfortunately, unless I'm able to replicate the problem myself it's hard to diagnose what's going on.

Before doing that I would also try disabling all addons except bongos, see if simple macros work like /wave. Then only enable super macro repeat. Then try only enablkng super macro + bongos.

It may be that one of the addons isnt working properly or that another of your addons is interfering somehow.

If none of that works try the famous reinstall.
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DownToFarm » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:00 am

St0rfan wrote:
Zniki wrote:Is it possible if someone would write me a macro that would do something like: cast shield bash if possible, else cast berserkers stance if not active, cast pommel.

Thank youi for your help

I'm not sure if that can be achieved since it requires three actions. The closest thing that comes to mind is the universal interrupt that has already been posted:

/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Pummel"); else CastSpellByName("Shield Bash()"); end;

What this does it will cast shieldbash or pummel depending on what stance you are currently in. It will not however change stance for you.

Hi st0rfan,
First I'd like to thank you for your time into all these macros they all work very well for me. However I am wonder if it is possible to extend onto this specific macro at all. Is it possible to add for it to swap to zerker stance to cast pummel if I am in battle stance or keep defensive and cast shield bash if I am in defensive?

If not I guess I just make a new macro for when I am playing arms copy&paste the intercept macro and swap intercept for pummel? I guess I could do the same thing for shield bash and add /eq weapon and shield then eh. hmmm that's probably a better route to go with anyways, then when i play fury or defensive for pve I could just use this universal macro.

Thoughts?

edit:

So I got these macros for when I'm pvp arms and they seem to work pretty well. However they are pretty slow to use to they only really work on long casts which pretty much just means big heals and if the healer is good he will just stop cast but I guess that's just part of the game. Ill share them anyways although they are pretty much just copy&paste&edit from some of yours

This one is zerker & pummel:

/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Pummel"); else CastSpellByName("Berserker Stance()"); end;

This is swordnshield+def+bash

/eq [Sword Name]
/eq [Shield Name]
/run local texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(2); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Shield Bash"); else CastSpellByName("Defensive Stance()"); end;
Gorefiend US: Fereveldir
Sargeras US: Peachit
Nostalrius PVP: Artimys

Always DTF
---------------------------------------------
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DownToFarm
DownToFarm
Grunt
Grunt

by iheartyou » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:14 am

Hey guys i may have missed it but is their a macro that will allow me to swap to start in defensive stance than swap to battle stance, Charge and back to Defensive stance?

cheers for the help
iheartyou
Tester

by shietdawg » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:16 pm

All these " macro guide " are cool but you are making way too complex , you are just going to discourage new players lol. Don't take it too seriously guys this is vanilla, not 3k rating arena you will only use 3 or 4 buttons in pvp, you can have a shit ton a macro you will probably sometimes lose against clickers. just have fun
shietdawg
Grunt
Grunt

by DanielGames » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:32 pm

shietdawg wrote:All these " macro guide " are cool but you are making way too complex , you are just going to discourage new players lol. Don't take it too seriously guys this is vanilla, not 3k rating arena you will only use 3 or 4 buttons in pvp, you can have a shit ton a macro you will probably sometimes lose against clickers. just have fun

If a player is intimidated by macros, they wouldn't visit this thread in the first place. However I thought the macros were explained really well in the original post so I'm sure a newbie would be able to understand it if they took the time to read. I'm not familiar with vanilla scripts so the macros listed definitely helped guide me into making my own warrior macros.

There are plenty of situations in both pve and pvp where stance dancing is needed and it helps to just have a macro that condenses two actions into one key, especially when there's no delay between a stance change and a regular ability.
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
Gerwulf - Horde Paladin "Where the fuck you been?"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

by St0rfan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:06 am

shietdawg wrote:All these " macro guide " are cool but you are making way too complex , you are just going to discourage new players lol. Don't take it too seriously guys this is vanilla, not 3k rating arena you will only use 3 or 4 buttons in pvp, you can have a shit ton a macro you will probably sometimes lose against clickers. just have fun

Actaully I dont PvP at all and I use most of these macros in PvE. I make an effort to explain the use for the macros so that people only need to copy-paste. If you want to raid anything past ZG/MC you will basically need to use stance-dance macro's as well as alot of other macros.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by pickysticks » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:12 pm

I'm wondering how I would write a macro which would equip my ironfoe + draconian deflector if I use it while in defensive stance, but would equip my vis'kag and brutality blade if used outside of defensive stance.

Any help would be appreciated- thank you!!
pickysticks
Private
Private

by Undertanker » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 am

Bartender 2.0 if you setup your gear WHILE IN COBAT it saves your gear per stance
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior