[GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

[GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by St0rfan » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:44 am

Here is a spreadsheet I've picked up and modified, edited and made additions to. I am by no means the author of this spreadsheet and claim no honours in its creation. It should be noted that alot, if not most of the values on proc-rates etc have been modified to fit another blizzlike 1x private server but it should for the most part be pretty accurate for Nostalirus aswell.


Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3MGN6 ... sp=sharing

Vido edited version of the sheet:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KIuY ... RQcGs/view
(Ironfoe got the wrong proc-rate of 20% instead of the correct one 10%, also the damage added by the proc still seem inflated).

If anyone find the spreadsheet useful, please comment and report the thread for sticky.

EDIT #1: I recommend that you download the sheet and use microsoft excel to work with it as I am not sure if it works in browser-form or with other editors.

EDIT #2: If anyone wants to make additions/corrections to the sheet, please do so but if you want to upload it, please make a note of the additions both in the "notes-tab" in the sheet and in the forum post.

EDIT #3: I would like to have some proc-data on various items such as Viskag, Ironfoe, Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom, Deathbringer etc in order to model them better in the sheet. In order to test proc-rate, it is important that you do this with only mainhand weapon equipped with a shield, otherwise addons such as proc-watch will also count your offhand attacks which will fuck up the data collected.

2016-01-01 - EDIT #4: Added a link to Vidos alternative version of the sheet that has had a few things adjusted and fixed.
Last edited by St0rfan on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
User avatar
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard
 

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by vido » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:25 am

Thanks for the upload. The sheet is great though could be inaccurate in terms of a couple bugs on nost like WF totem, 2h wep spec, flurry, extra attack procs and such. These can all be accomadated for by changing a few formulas though. I'm on mobile and I can't look at your ironfoe formula, however 18 dps is joke and its much higher than that. 10% for 2 swings that should proc in a similar to WF should lead to the same dps which will drastically depend on gear and rotation. Thrash blade at 10% proc as well would make it easily pre bis.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by St0rfan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:02 am

vido wrote:Thanks for the upload. The sheet is great though could be inaccurate in terms of a couple bugs on nost like WF totem, 2h wep spec, flurry, extra attack procs and such. These can all be accomadated for by changing a few formulas though. I'm on mobile and I can't look at your ironfoe formula, however 18 dps is joke and its much higher than that. 10% for 2 swings that should proc in a similar to WF should lead to the same dps which will drastically depend on gear and rotation. Thrash blade at 10% proc as well would make it easily pre bis.


Yes. That is because the Ironfoe (and thrash blade) formulas dont take into account AP of the person swinging it. For some reason adding that to the formula seems to inflate the DPS increase by a shit-ton in an unrealistic fashion. Either way, both forumlas are incorrect but I think the current one is more realistic in terms of net DPS increase.

Here's the nost sheet forumla with a 20% procrate:
=(43,5416666666666*2)*0,2+(HoJConnects+WhiteMHConnects+YellowConnects+WindfuryConnects+SSConnects)*WhiteHitMod

Here's the formula for the other server I play on:
=((BaseDamage+NetAP/14*BaseSpeed)*2)*(WhiteMHConnects+YellowConnects+HoJConnects+WindfuryConnects+SSConnects)*0,2*WhiteHitMod

Now, I dont know what the procrate on Nost is so the 20% is the value it has on Feenix, I would appriciate if someone could investigate this.

Regarding trash blade, I dont know how to test its procrate since the proc doesnt make an announcement in combatlog it seems.
User avatar
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard
 

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by vido » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:33 pm

It's incredibly unlikely that Ironfoe procs from HoJ, WF or any other extra attack for that matter. This would lead to unreal dps making it better than TF/Gressil. The procrate was 10% on retail and the formula should look like this: (whitemhconnects + yellowconnects)*((basedamage+ net ap/14*basespeed)*2)*whitehitmod*0.1.

However Ironfoe does not proc from heroic strike/cleave due to a bug on Nost, you can find the HS frequency by 1/cooldown and then to correct the formula you take (whitemhconnects-HS freq + yellowconnects)*....
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by St0rfan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:29 pm

vido wrote:It's incredibly unlikely that Ironfoe procs from HoJ, WF or any other extra attack for that matter. This would lead to unreal dps making it better than TF/Gressil. The procrate was 10% on retail and the formula should look like this: (whitemhconnects + yellowconnects)*((basedamage+ net ap/14*basespeed)*2)*whitehitmod*0.1.

However Ironfoe does not proc from heroic strike/cleave due to a bug on Nost, you can find the HS frequency by 1/cooldown and then to correct the formula you take (whitemhconnects-HS freq + yellowconnects)*....


I have already tested. Somehow the result still seems like an inflated number. With this formula: =((BaseDamage+NetAP/14*BaseSpeed)*2)*(WhiteMHConnects+YellowConnects)*WhiteHitMod*0,1 = 48.88442 DPS

While 49 DPS added by the proc alone seems plausable but this would still make Ironfoe the single greatest 1h weapon in game only challenged by Thunderfury.

EDIT: I raided all content except Naxx on Emerald Dream with Ironfoe (which with feenix numbers is even more overpowered) yet I would say Viskag+Cts with and without Edgemasters yield better results than Ironfoe+Cts. I havnt tried with Anubisath Warhammer though, which could be interesting. Weapon-skill wise there shouldnt be a difference since Human that I've tested with got skill with maces and swords (again, not counting edgemasters).
User avatar
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard
 

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by vido » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:07 pm

I forgot to mention this, but you are including the ironfoe proc dps into the rage/s formula right? The true proc dps will be higher than that formula alone suggests and make sure to prepare your anus before you tick the hamstring box.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by St0rfan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:40 pm

vido wrote:I forgot to mention this, but you are including the ironfoe proc dps into the rage/s formula right? The true proc dps will be higher than that formula alone suggests and make sure to prepare your anus before you tick the hamstring box.


No I havnt, nor do I know how it would be done properly. I have a limited understanding of most of the sheet and its formulas partly because I'm not great at math, nor am I the sheets author (except for a few formulas). If you have suggestion, feel free to make additions though.
User avatar
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard
 

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by vido » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:47 pm

I'm pretty useless at it too. Doesn't sounds too hard to add though and I can also add a few more sweet things to it whenever I get back on my pc.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by Coldwun » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Should add plaguehound leggings and Wyrmhide Spaulders to the sheet.
Coldwun
Private
Private
 

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by St0rfan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Coldwun wrote:Should add plaguehound leggings and Wyrmhide Spaulders to the sheet.


Having little working experience with excell I havnt figured out how to add a new item and then make it show up in the first tab. However, you can work-around this by simply editing an existing item with the name and stats of the item you wish to test.
User avatar
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard
 

Next

Return to Warrior