[GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by hiphonix » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:08 am

I`m using this Sheet since the Start of the Server so maybe I can help with adding Gear but I also got a question.

1. To add Gear don`t add it at the end of the Sheet, you need to add a Cell between existing one´s then it shows up in the DPS Sheet.

2. Where have you added the 3 Hit on Ranged Weapon`s? I can`t get rid of it in your Sheet. In my old Sheet v0.485 Blackcrow and Satyr`s Bow both only have 1 Hit in the DPS Sheet and in your File both have 4 Hit. I already checked the hidden Enchants Sheet but there is no Ranged Section.
hiphonix
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:33 pm

hiphonix wrote:I`m using this Sheet since the Start of the Server so maybe I can help with adding Gear but I also got a question.

1. To add Gear don`t add it at the end of the Sheet, you need to add a Cell between existing one´s then it shows up in the DPS Sheet.

2. Where have you added the 3 Hit on Ranged Weapon`s? I can`t get rid of it in your Sheet. In my old Sheet v0.485 Blackcrow and Satyr`s Bow both only have 1 Hit in the DPS Sheet and in your File both have 4 Hit. I already checked the hidden Enchants Sheet but there is no Ranged Section.

1. Thank you for finding this out.

2. I think I added it either directly to the items, or somewhere in the first (DPS) tab, probably in raw stats column.

EDIT: In the picture below how I creatively added tne +3 hit from scope on an older version of the sheet. It's probably the same in the version I have uploaded here.

St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by hiphonix » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 am

Thanks for the info, got it changed now! :lol:
hiphonix
Private
Private

by vido » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:08 pm

It might not be very obvious at a glance but the dpr values that the spreadsheet has for abilties are bullshit. The formulas dont account for WF/HoJ procs and the heroic strike/cleave formulas are obviously completely wrong. I've fixed them mostly and found that the actual heroic strike dpr is around 40% lower (2.3 mainhand) and the dpr of hamstring for example if you account for windfury increases by over 400%.

I'll try and upload a spreadsheet with proper formulas soon. A bit of more work is needed to account for flurry uptime and overpower procs.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Legend » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:29 am

I'm having huge troubles reading your BIS-list in the end of the spreadsheet even though you've done a good job.

How fast would you pick Edgemaster's+(Cloudkeeper legplates?) over a set of devilsaur?
Legend
Grunt
Grunt

by St0rfan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:19 am

Legend wrote:I'm having huge troubles reading your BIS-list in the end of the spreadsheet even though you've done a good job.

How fast would you pick Edgemaster's+(Cloudkeeper legplates?) over a set of devilsaur?

I would choose edgemasters as soon you are able to cap hit for specials, which you should even without devilsaur-set. Edgemasters is bis until cthun gloves for all races and about equal to them for orcs/humans depending on current weapons and maladath.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Vauldie » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:57 am

I've been trying to find out the value of reaching hitcap. I'm sure this has been discussed but I was unable to find the answer I was looking for.

Currently I'm at 7 % hit from gear in my DW PvE setup (so 1.6 % from cap) but according to the spreadsheet I would gain DPS from switching Truestrike to R10 shoulders (no setbonus applied) or Drake Talon Pauldrons, which would put me down to 5 % hit.

I've heard warriors say that Quick Strike ring is shit because a warrior would need Don Julio's and Band of Accuria to reach hit cap with pre-BWL gear but Quick Strike is higher DPS for me according to the spreadsheet (Band of Accuria being rather mediocre). Also Onyxia neck hardly gives me much DPS increase at all compared to Mark of Fordring.

Should I ignore the spreadsheet and aim for 8/9 % hit or is it actually better to sub out some hit for AP/crit as deemed by the spreadsheet?
Vauldie
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:13 am

Vauldie wrote:I've been trying to find out the value of reaching hitcap. I'm sure this has been discussed but I was unable to find the answer I was looking for.

Currently I'm at 7 % hit from gear in my DW PvE setup (so 1.6 % from cap) but according to the spreadsheet I would gain DPS from switching Truestrike to R10 shoulders (no setbonus applied) or Drake Talon Pauldrons, which would put me down to 5 % hit.

I've heard warriors say that Quick Strike ring is shit because a warrior would need Don Julio's and Band of Accuria to reach hit cap with pre-BWL gear but Quick Strike is higher DPS for me according to the spreadsheet (Band of Accuria being rather mediocre). Also Onyxia neck hardly gives me much DPS increase at all compared to Mark of Fordring.

Should I ignore the spreadsheet and aim for 8/9 % hit or is it actually better to sub out some hit for AP/crit as deemed by the spreadsheet?

In this regard I would ignore the spreadsheet and get 9% hit at first. (Technically the hitcap is 8.6%).
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vido » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:28 am

The spreadsheet doesn't work well with hit under special cap. It also does not convert MH white damage into yellows through the use of heroic strike, so it overvalues hit and weapon skills by a large amount once you start getting into world buffs or AQ/Naxx gear.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Beef » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:28 am

Keep getting Circular dependencies on my weapons. Not sure how to fix them.

Apologies if someone has asked the same question.
"BIG DADDDDYYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFF!!!!"

-BDB
Beef
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior