[GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

Re: [GUIDE] 1.12.1 Fury warrior spreadsheet.

by vido » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:21 pm

I've been reading a lot of old EJ posts lately and I found out that the guy who created the spreadsheet was Deathwing from the EJ forums. You might want to edit the original post to give him the credit for it. Here's a link to his profile: http://forums.elitistjerks.com/profile/ ... deathwing/, if you read through some old fury warrior topics there's usually a reference to his spreadsheet in there.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vido » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:12 am

I've reworked the spreadsheet and fixed some issues. Hopefully this can get added into the OP with an updated title:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KIuYOLWnOzZndOUmp5NEZOclk/view

Deathwing's Spreadsheet unofficial update v0.5 patch notes:

-White DPS and Heroic Strike interaction remodelled to account for white MH swings transferring into yellow swings, weapon skill and hit will now accurately scale with HS spam

-Remodelled Slam which will now correctly consider Windfury procs in regards to DPS, DPR and RPS.

-All DPR calculations will now properly account for damage and rage gain from windfury procs

-The rage lost from losing an auto swing due to HS/Cleave was being affected by mob mitigation twice, this was corrected giving lower DPR values

-Substituted values for Heroic Strike Rank 8 rather than Rank 9 which is unavailable in this patch

-Added equations for hamstring and slam which take into account global cooldown caps and rage limitations

-Additional items were added including devilsaur set and mask of the unforgiven

-Finding the BiS combination mostly involves adding hit until you are no longer crit capped, so a crit cap cell has been added to the DPS sheet.

-Ironfoe and Thrash Blade procs modelled using an apparently blizzlike 10% proc chance (lacking information in this regard)

-Improved accuracy of execute dps when using the execute switch tickbox

-R7 and R12 gloves hamstring rage reduction is now accounted for

-Increased special cap to 8.6% however the value of hit below cap still seems to be too low.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vido » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:30 pm

V0.51:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KIuYOLWnOzNFQwQXd2TTRQcGs/view

-White dps is now directly affected by slam usage rather than being baked into the DPS formula, similarily to HS/Cleave.
-Ironfoe/Thrash Blade bug fixed which would double the proc dps
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:48 pm

vido wrote:V0.51:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KIuYOLWnOzNFQwQXd2TTRQcGs/view

-White dps is now directly affected by slam usage rather than being baked into the DPS formula, similarily to HS/Cleave.
-Ironfoe/Thrash Blade bug fixed which would double the proc dps

Hello Vido and thank you for the work you have put in. At a quick glance at your version I see that the proc-rate of Ironfoe is set at 20% (x0.2 as seen in the formula), this is incorrect as the procrate on Nostalrius is exactly 10% which I have tested and concluded.

Regarding Thrashblade I cannot say since I havent found a good way to calculate procs since there is no announce in the combat-log and thus it cant be tested by normal means like procwatch.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heldunder » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:29 pm

vido wrote:-Finding the BiS combination mostly involves adding hit until you are no longer crit capped, so a crit cap cell has been added to the DPS sheet.

i dont quite understand, what is crit capped? ( i know this must be a n00b question)
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Heldunder wrote:
vido wrote:-Finding the BiS combination mostly involves adding hit until you are no longer crit capped, so a crit cap cell has been added to the DPS sheet.

i dont quite understand, what is crit capped? ( i know this must be a n00b question)

It is the point at which crit doesnt benefit you anymore.

White crit cap:
100% - 27% miss - 8% dodge - 40% glance + your hit%

Yellow crit cap:
100% - 8% miss - 8% dodge + your hit%

Shamelessly stolen from 'Hiddehs fury guide'.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heldunder » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:40 pm

St0rfan wrote:
Heldunder wrote:

White crit cap:

Yellow crit cap:

ok i understand maybe the concept, at crit cap it no longer benefits you to get crit at all, but i dont understand what the calculations are supposed to be showing me.

100-8-8 = 84... say my hit is 10% that gives me 94... 94 what? 94% crit? 6 % crit? im lost...
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:18 am

@Heldunder

You have to differentiate between the white and yellow crit-cap just as you differentiate betweeen the white and yellot hit-cap. They are two different things. In this case, crit-cap for yellow hit is not possible to achieve, while crit-cap for white hits is.

EDIT: For hit its the other way around. Yellow hit-cap is easy to achieve while white hit-cap is impossible to achieve.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Beef » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:10 pm

St0rfan wrote:@Heldunder

You have to differentiate between the white and yellow crit-cap just as you differentiate betweeen the white and yellot hit-cap. They are two different things. In this case, crit-cap for yellow hit is not possible to achieve, while crit-cap for white hits is.

EDIT: For hit its the other way around. Yellow hit-cap is easy to achieve while white hit-cap is impossible to achieve.

St0rfan, Your spreadsheet calculates my dps to be around 820~dps. Is this in a perfect world or? How is the DPS relative to actually being in game? Thanks in advance.
"BIG DADDDDYYYYY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFF!!!!"

-BDB
Beef
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Problazer » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:59 pm

St0rfan wrote:
Heldunder wrote:

White crit cap:

Yellow crit cap:

How would this equation look if you are using a 2h? Would you just replace the 27% miss with 9% miss? So is it essentially impossible to get crit cap with a 2h?
Problazer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior