[GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants - EDITED

Re: [GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants

by Sulfuras » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:58 am

Tiqqer wrote:So far I have found no info about the current BiS leg slot item.

Does anyone have a list of all currently available fury leg slot items?

Specifically I was wondering about Legguards of the Fallen Crusader http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Legguards_of_the_Fallen_Crusader

Are they they best there currently is or are they crap for fury?

R12 is better:

28str/22agi vs 20str/2crit/1hit = ~18AP + 22agi vs 2crit + 1hit

R12 is a bit better, but not so much, R12 provides ~2-3 more DPS.
Sulfuras
Grunt
Grunt

by chooi » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:20 am

St0rfan wrote:When it comes to Arms, simply dont raid as arrms. Dont do it.

Arcanite Reaper wants to have a word with you :roll:

Especially at pre-raid gear levels an Arms Warrior with a decent, slow 2H weapon will destroy any comparable Fury Warrior. I would prove that if leveling went faster here :P Problem is people playing poorly, not Arms Warrior being bad.

Though, as you mentioned, MS debuff indeed is a problem for raiding due to stupid vanilla debuff limit. DPS-wise Arms is easily viable up to T2 if played well.

It's not that there were harsh DPS checks before AQ40/Naxx anyway...
chooi
Tester

by Lingon » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:48 pm

So what about fire resist gear? A lot of guides tell that melee should have upwards of 200 fire resist, where do you get this from while maximising dps?
Lingon
Grunt
Grunt

by St0rfan » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Lingon wrote:So what about fire resist gear? A lot of guides tell that melee should have upwards of 200 fire resist, where do you get this from while maximising dps?

Melee dont need any FR gear in any content in vanilla (except for rogues at 4HM in Naxx probably). For MC and BWL, just use greater fire prot pots and you're set.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lingon » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:07 pm

St0rfan wrote:
Lingon wrote:So what about fire resist gear? A lot of guides tell that melee should have upwards of 200 fire resist, where do you get this from while maximising dps?

Melee dont need any FR gear in any content in vanilla (except for rogues at 4HM in Naxx probably). For MC and BWL, just use greater fire prot pots and you're set.

It's what I'm doing (except for ony since aggro matters), just confuddled by lotsa' guides saying "fire res melee" over and over.

It's a curious question though - are there some fringe cases where it's worth equipping FR gear to bring another DPS or two instead of healers?
Lingon
Grunt
Grunt

by St0rfan » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Lingon wrote:
St0rfan wrote:

It's what I'm doing (except for ony since aggro matters), just confuddled by lotsa' guides saying "fire res melee" over and over.

It's a curious question though - are there some fringe cases where it's worth equipping FR gear to bring another DPS or two instead of healers?

Assuming your melee isnt trash they should be able to avoid 90% of fire damange that could pose a problem meaning FR gear is entirely redundant. On ragnaros you avoid it by running out 3 seconds before his AoE-fire-Knockback, on Magmadar you dont stand in fire on the ground and on Firemaw you run out and wait for stacks to reset once damage gets to high.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Apollion » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:10 am

Hi guys, so I have some questions about itemization, specifically weapons.
So I know the basics are you want a weapon with high dmg (slow speed) in MH and then a faster one in OH, pref with some stats.
At the moment I am sitting on the following options:

Crul'shorukh http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19363
Doom's Edge http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19362
Deathbringer (have 2) http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17068

I've been asking around in guild and forums, with differing results although the one I am leaning towards is:
Deathbringer MH and Crul OH as the MH then has high bases dmg and a proc.
However, I tried running it through the spreadsheet stickied in this forum, which came up with relatively similar numbers for each combination, with Crul MH Doom's OH winning out slightly.
My current stats are about 738 AP, +11% hit and 28% crit total (unbuffed, berserker stance), without counting weapon stats.

What would you say is the preferred loadout?
Apollion
Tester

by St0rfan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:24 pm

Apollion wrote:Hi guys, so I have some questions about itemization, specifically weapons.
So I know the basics are you want a weapon with high dmg (slow speed) in MH and then a faster one in OH, pref with some stats.
At the moment I am sitting on the following options:

Crul'shorukh http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19363
Doom's Edge http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19362
Deathbringer (have 2) http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17068

I've been asking around in guild and forums, with differing results although the one I am leaning towards is:
Deathbringer MH and Crul OH as the MH then has high bases dmg and a proc.
However, I tried running it through the spreadsheet stickied in this forum, which came up with relatively similar numbers for each combination, with Crul MH Doom's OH winning out slightly.
My current stats are about 738 AP, +11% hit and 28% crit total (unbuffed, berserker stance), without counting weapon stats.

What would you say is the preferred loadout?

DB+Crul
Crul+Dooms

Both are good combinations, it's hard to say which is the better. Important to note is that you should never ever put a proc-weapon in your OH.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Amkô » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:13 pm

Pure single target = Crul MH Dooms OH (fights like Vael or Firemaw etc)
Cleave bosses (plenty of it in MC) and Bosses like Razor or Nef in the beginning (cleaving mobs) DB MH Crul OH
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by fonzi01 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:31 am

Amkô wrote:Pure single target = Crul MH Dooms OH (fights like Vael or Firemaw etc)
Cleave bosses (plenty of it in MC) and Bosses like Razor or Nef in the beginning (cleaving mobs) DB MH Crul OH

I have a similar situation but I have a Vis'kag and Deathbringer. Not sure which one to use with my Crul. I'm a gnome also if that helps.

Would single target fights be [Crul+Doom's Edge] still? Or [Vis'kag/Crul]?

And would cleaving fight be [Vis'kag or DB / Crul]?
fonzi01
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior