[GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants - EDITED

Re: [GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants

by St0rfan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Omakaroni wrote:Hi, i'm an Orc and i don't have Edgemaster Hands.

Im currently using Thrash Blade MH and Flurry Axe OH and i'm also using HoJ.
My question is:

Should i bother getting Dal Rend combo or should i try getting Frostbite as MH, or should i just stay the way i am now :)

Thanks in advance! Great Work :)

It's hard to say. I dont know procrate on Thrashblade since it doesnt announce in combatlog when it procw so I havent been able to run proc-watch on it. Regarding flurry-axe I dont know the proc-rate since I dont have it. However, I'm guessing the procrate is probably the same as Ironfoe, that is 10% making them definitely a contending combination vs Dal'rends.

Personaly, I would choose Thrashblade+flurry axe. The extra rage generated by the procs are godly. I also recommend all warriors to try getting Ironfoe which is pretty equal to most BWL loot.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Omakaroni » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:29 am

St0rfan wrote:It's hard to say. I dont know procrate on Thrashblade since it doesnt announce in combatlog when it procw so I havent been able to run proc-watch on it. Regarding flurry-axe I dont know the proc-rate since I dont have it. However, I'm guessing the procrate is probably the same as Ironfoe, that is 10% making them definitely a contending combination vs Dal'rends.

Personaly, I would choose Thrashblade+flurry axe. The extra rage generated by the procs are godly. I also recommend all warriors to try getting Ironfoe which is pretty equal to most BWL loot.

Thanks for the fast reply, will stay Thrash Blade+Flurry Axe for now then :)
Let's say the procrate is 10%, at what point should i replace it/them then. Ony axe/flurry axe for the benefits from axe skill?

If anyone else have an opinion on this or ran tests on it, feel free to post me in-game or here. :D Same name as here and Horde. :D

Also what addon are you using for watching the Procrate?
Omakaroni
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:33 am

Omakaroni wrote:
St0rfan wrote:It's hard to say. I dont know procrate on Thrashblade since it doesnt announce in combatlog when it procw so I havent been able to run proc-watch on it. Regarding flurry-axe I dont know the proc-rate since I dont have it. However, I'm guessing the procrate is probably the same as Ironfoe, that is 10% making them definitely a contending combination vs Dal'rends.

Thanks for the fast reply, will stay Thrash Blade+Flurry Axe for now then :)
Let's say the procrate is 10%, at what point should i replace it/them then. Ony axe/flurry axe for the benefits from axe skill?

If anyone else have an opinion on this or ran tests on it, feel free to post me in-game or here. :D Same name as here and Horde. :D

Also what addon are you using for watching the Procrate?

If we pretend that they have a proc-rate of 10% you can roughly calculate their value by adding 10% dmg to their DPS.

Thrashblade: 35.2*1.1=38,72 DPS
Flurry Axe: 35,3*1.1=38,83 DPS

At a first glance, they are inferor to Dal'rends and other weapons available but you have to remember the extra rage generated by the procs, allowing you to insure rage availability for your main abilities aswell as being able to use heroic strike more, and as we all know, heroic strike eliminates glancing blows as it converts white hits into a special (yellow) attack.

I'm using ProcWatch to test procrates on all kinds of items, enchants, etc.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heldunder » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:54 pm

St0rfan wrote:
shd wrote:Registered just to say thanks for this!

Is there a BWL BiS-List here somewhere as well?

Thank you. A BWL BiS-List would look approximately like this:

- Onyxia Tooth Pendant
- Drake Talon Pauldrons
- Onslaught Girdle
- Chromatic Boots
- Drake Fang Talisman
- Cloak of Draconic Might
- Striker's Mark
- Master Dragonslayer's Ring
- Quick Strike Ring
- Vis'kag the Bloodletter + Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight

Note: The weapon combinations can vary alot though depending on Edgemasters and race. Crul'Shorukh, Doom's Edge, Cromatically Tempered Sword etc.

I would add the ring off rag also.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Heldunder wrote:
St0rfan wrote:
shd wrote:Registered just to say thanks for this!

Is there a BWL BiS-List here somewhere as well?

Thank you. A BWL BiS-List would look approximately like this:

- Onyxia Tooth Pendant
- Drake Talon Pauldrons
- Onslaught Girdle
- Chromatic Boots
- Drake Fang Talisman
- Cloak of Draconic Might
- Striker's Mark
- Master Dragonslayer's Ring
- Quick Strike Ring
- Vis'kag the Bloodletter + Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight

Note: The weapon combinations can vary alot though depending on Edgemasters and race. Crul'Shorukh, Doom's Edge, Cromatically Tempered Sword etc.

I would add the ring off rag also.

No guild in their right mind would give it to a fury warrior though, given the several better options. I would give that ring for a tank for TPS gear before giving it to a fury warrior.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heldunder » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:06 pm

are we thinking of the same ring?
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Heldunder wrote:are we thinking of the same ring?

Band of accuria
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Xanjin » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:42 am

Bonescraper or Mirah's song as a human with Edgemaster's?
Xanjin
Tester

by St0rfan » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Xanjin wrote:Bonescraper or Mirah's song as a human with Edgemaster's?

Mirah's song definitely.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior