[GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants - EDITED

Re: [GUIDE] Fury Pre-Raid-BiS-List / Specs / Enchants

by St0rfan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:46 pm

chipidanas wrote:If you use the trinket and then you swap it for something else, you lose the buff. Is it supposed to work this way?

You will (probably) loose the buff. However, I am not sure of this since I havent tried it yet.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vonbrox » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:31 am

Hi St0rfan.

I'm using destiny with crusader.

I was wondering if there is an easy way to determine if Flurry or Sword specialization is best? At 60, I got 6 points to spend on flurry and/or Sword specialization. Is there an easy way to determine what is the best way?

Current specc: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhGcoIb0xZVV0iMxoz
vonbrox
Tester

by St0rfan » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:33 am

vonbrox wrote:Hi St0rfan.

I'm using destiny with crusader.

I was wondering if there is an easy way to determine if Flurry or Sword specialization is best? At 60, I got 6 points to spend on flurry and/or Sword specialization. Is there an easy way to determine what is the best way?

Current specc: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhGcoIb0xZVV0iMxoz

Missing 1 point in imp OP = terrible
Points in imp TC = Never do this.
Missing 5/5 tac mastery = super important since you cant stance dance for OP properly
Missing main ability Bloodthirst = also never do this.

The spec you have linked is trash basically. This is the spec you should go, and nothing else:
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LbhxbIbZVVbVMxoVo
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dersock » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:20 pm

How bad would it be to put +100hp on a Lionheart Helm? I think I would prefer the increased survivability in PvE and PvP over +8str...

Currently with pre-raid bis I'm looking at less than 4k health which is not desirable.
Dersock
Grunt
Grunt

by St0rfan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Dersock wrote:How bad would it be to put +100hp on a Lionheart Helm? I think I would prefer the increased survivability in PvE and PvP over +8str...

Currently with pre-raid bis I'm looking at less than 4k health which is not desirable.

Most other DPS-classes will still be around 1k below you in HP. Your main concern should still be to maximize your DPS. Period. Tribute-buffs will provide enough of a HP boost.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lomeus » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:55 am

Quick question - Just done Warlord's Command and have to choose the reward between Omokk and Voone. But I got http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13162 from the last boss in LBRS, so now I think it might be smart to go for the belt. But the +2hit from voone's gloves are pretty good! I currently have +7hit and +5 crit. Any advice?

Aslo: I use Thrash Blade as MH and Flurry Axe as OH, but I have http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13361. Should I use this instead of Thrash blade in MH?

Thank you all for your help and the guide, much appreciate the effort put into this!
Lomeus
Tester

by St0rfan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Lomeus wrote:Quick question - Just done Warlord's Command and have to choose the reward between Omokk and Voone. But I got http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13162 from the last boss in LBRS, so now I think it might be smart to go for the belt. But the +2hit from voone's gloves are pretty good! I currently have +7hit and +5 crit. Any advice?

Aslo: I use Thrash Blade as MH and Flurry Axe as OH, but I have http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13361. Should I use this instead of Thrash blade in MH?

Thank you all for your help and the guide, much appreciate the effort put into this!

This is a tough call. A very serious fury warrior should (assuming gold is no problem) go for Edgemasters+Cloudkeepers/Abyssal legplates of striking, or Devilsaur set. On the other hand, belt will be replaced very early by the quest-belt from ZG (bis until Onslaugh Girdle) so grabbing the Omokk belt would be a waste.

Go for Voones gloves, ZG quest belt and get Abyssal Legplates of striking from AH. If you by chance manage to assemble the gold, get Edgemasters in the future since you will never replace them.

EDIT: The list has now been updated. Several items has been removed due to the bloat and several new items as been added.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lomeus » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:20 pm

St0rfan wrote:
Lomeus wrote:

This is a tough call. A very serious fury warrior should (assuming gold is no problem) go for Edgemasters+Cloudkeepers/Abyssal legplates of striking, or Devilsaur set. On the other hand, belt will be replaced very early by the quest-belt from ZG (bis until Onslaugh Girdle) so grabbing the Omokk belt would be a waste.

Go for Voones gloves, ZG quest belt and get Abyssal Legplates of striking from AH. If you by chance manage to assemble the gold, get Edgemasters in the future since you will never replace them.

EDIT: The list has now been updated. Several items has been removed due to the bloat and several new items as been added.

Thanks, I ended up with the Voones gloves. So I got to get a new belt before raiding hopefully. I will probably get Battlechaser's abd Abyssal legplates of striking next, and then enchant it. I currently have a nice amount of hit and crit, for being lvl 60 for 2 days. And hopefully something sweet from MC or ZG will drop in the next few weeks :) Have you given my second question any thought? About the weapons?

Lomeus, fierce cow warrior :)
Lomeus
Tester

by St0rfan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Lomeus wrote:
St0rfan wrote:
Lomeus wrote:

Thanks, I ended up with the Voones gloves. So I got to get a new belt before raiding hopefully. I will probably get Battlechaser's abd Abyssal legplates of striking next, and then enchant it. I currently have a nice amount of hit and crit, for being lvl 60 for 2 days. And hopefully something sweet from MC or ZG will drop in the next few weeks :) Have you given my second question any thought? About the weapons?

Lomeus, fierce cow warrior :)

The Thrash blade proc is more worth than the extra DPS and proc on Skullforge Reaver. The proc on thrash blade also provide an additional source of incoming rage.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DanielGames » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:56 am

St0rfan wrote:The Thrash blade proc is more worth than the extra DPS and proc on Skullforge Reaver. The proc on thrash blade also provide an additional source of incoming rage.

For an offhand, how would you compare thrash blade with frostbite? Same deal as skullforge reaver or does the 15 str carry it more? There would be less procs from it since I'm putting it on my offhand I would assume.
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
Gerwulf - Horde Paladin "Where the fuck you been?"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior