Is Mace Spec working on Nost?

by Santana » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:30 am

Saw some posts claiming it wasn't, just curious
Santana
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Is Mace Spec working on Nost?

by vido » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:53 am

I used an Unstoppable Force for 2 days, didn't see a single mace spec proc.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Amkô » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:02 am

Did some of you do more tests regarding this bug?

Any "official" statement or something?

Was planning to play with TUF and mace specc for battlegrounds :>
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by chunass » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Amkô wrote:Did some of you do more tests regarding this bug?

Any "official" statement or something?

Was planning to play with TUF and mace specc for battlegrounds :>

I haven't tested it personally but I've heard it enough times to know the talent doesnt work. TuF is still a good weapon for PvP, just don't take the mace talents on your way down the arms tree.
Chunass - 60 Night Elf Hunter
Chew - 60 Human Warrior
<Molten Core Swimteam>
chunass
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Amkô » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Did anyone report this bug in the bugtracking-tool?

I created an account, didn't receive an e-mail and so can't report it. Even if I had an account, I can't test it myself :-)
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Problazer » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:52 pm

I used TUF for over a month and never saw a single mace spec proc. I believe it's 100% broken. I only ever saw the proc from the weapon itself.
Problazer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Problazer wrote:I used TUF for over a month and never saw a single mace spec proc. I believe it's 100% broken. I only ever saw the proc from the weapon itself.

how do you tell the difference?
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vido » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:24 pm

It's obvious, the TuF proc is only 1 second long and if you hover the icon you should see the tooltip referencing the source of the proc. Currently mace spec does not even proc, hand of rag for example is a useless weapon for warriors due to this and an arcanite reaper is better than TuF.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Amkô » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:08 am

vido wrote:It's obvious, the TuF proc is only 1 second long and if you hover the icon you should see the tooltip referencing the source of the proc. Currently mace spec does not even proc, hand of rag for example is a useless weapon for warriors due to this and an arcanite reaper is better than TuF.

Then also the ice barbed spear should be better then TUF, right?

I mean it's not 3,8 but 3,6 and you got like 5% crit more vs the max. dmg of TUF comparing (IBS vs TUF)?

I am farming rep now for TUF and was planning to specc like this (Mace Procc not working!):

https://en.nostalrius.org/talents/warri ... 0000000000

Its like a minimal mix of pvp and pve (dungeons, not raids).

Unbridled wrath will be changed probably because a 3,80speed weapon (40% 1 rage chance) isn't a gamebreaker.

Either that, or a Polearm specc with IBS..

Dont want to buy a reaper, because of it's price..20 Arcanite Bars are really expensive and I am not a planning to reroll to mining on a server with 10k people playing on it to farm arcanite :)
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vido » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:39 am

Yeah getting a reaper isn't worth it these days, it was hardly worth the price pre 1.4 let alone now. Perhaps with a spec like this: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LcGxdAbo0uE0zu0x a TuF wouldn't be too bad on second thought since you can fill out imp hamstring and get imp charge + anger management.

You certainly want 5/5 enrage in dungeons and in pvp, you need sit bound for permanent enrage and it's the best talent out there by far. A warlock or hunter attacking you with his pet is making a big mistake feeding you a free 25% damage boost. Blood craze is strictly a pvp talent so you can swap that out for imp BS. Unbridled Wrath is pretty garbage even for a 2h fury warrior, let alone an arms specced warrior with a 3.8 weapon; 0.02 rage per second per talent point lmao.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Warrior