Are there any similar farming tactic for warrior that mages.

Are there any similar farming tactic for warrior that mages.

by destramo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:26 pm

Are there any similar farming tactic for warrior that mages use with jump runs at diremaul? Can a warrior come close anywhere to that gold per hour? If so do share please I'm currently a tank that is rather low on gold, farming ores or any other resource is nearly impossible due amount of players at server. So what are my alternatives?
destramo
Tester

Re: Are there any similar farming tactic for warrior that ma

by St0rfan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:50 pm

destramo wrote:Are there any similar farming tactic for warrior that mages use with jump runs at diremaul? Can a warrior come close anywhere to that gold per hour? If so do share please I'm currently a tank that is rather low on gold, farming ores or any other resource is nearly impossible due amount of players at server. So what are my alternatives?

A geared and skilled tank can make 20-30g/hour by tanking dungeons for compensation. This is frowned upon many players though. I dont think there is any way to come close to the 50-100g/h that mages can get from Diremaul.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Vauldie » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Like the poster above implied you really cant do much traditional farming as prot. You're left with other sources of income such as tanking for compensation, playing the AH-tycoon or farming new AVs with herbing and mining which, provided you're equipped with all speed bonuses, can net you with a fair amount of black lotuses and other valuable herbs. Provided you get some recipes there is always crafting/enchanting as well.

I know a guildie of mine who was pretty geared solo farmed DM:E lashers as arms with a 2h and mostly t1 tanking gear, he did manage to hit instance reset cap but it was very slow compared with a mage or priest. He needed about 50 seconds of eating between every pull and when jumping down from the ledge.

If you got good dps gear (and dps specd) and can get a healer friend you can 2 man DM:E for a respectable amount of gold per hour. Your group of two will need enchanting and mining. Either just do bosses or some kind of combination of bosses and lashers.
Vauldie
Private
Private

by destramo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Vauldie wrote:Like the poster above implied you really cant do much traditional farming as prot. You're left with other sources of income such as tanking for compensation, playing the AH-tycoon or farming new AVs with herbing and mining which, provided you're equipped with all speed bonuses, can net you with a fair amount of black lotuses and other valuable herbs. Provided you get some recipes there is always crafting/enchanting as well.

I know a guildie of mine who was pretty geared solo farmed DM:E lashers as arms with a 2h and mostly t1 tanking gear, he did manage to hit instance reset cap but it was very slow compared with a mage or priest. He needed about 50 seconds of eating between every pull and when jumping down from the ledge.

If you got good dps gear (and dps specd) and can get a healer friend you can 2 man DM:E for a respectable amount of gold per hour. Your group of two will need enchanting and mining. Either just do bosses or some kind of combination of bosses and lashers.

Would pre raid bis fury do for dme 2 man?
destramo
Tester

by Problazer » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:42 pm

destramo wrote:Would pre raid bis fury do for dme 2 man?

Yes, easily. Just make sure not to miss any interrupts on the 2nd boss. I can do the runs in about 10-15 minutes with pretty bad dps gear as fury. We have a well geared 2h fury war who can do the runs in 8 minutes.

Also on the first boss adds spawn at exactly 75% so be ready to grab them before they fuck up your healer. I recommend tanking the first boss in the middle of the pool since with adds you can get knocked around a bit.

On the last boss you can skip the trash mobs if you run perfectly between them, then just pull the boss way back to behind a pillar and kill him.
Problazer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:25 pm

ive actually done DME 2man farms as a dps warrior and tank, i normally tank and they dps, i can outlive most any boss in there.

ALSO i charge 20g per run tank for hire. thats 5g per person, and you get a well geared tank who knows the instance. most people pm me just to laugh but then you get a geared group of people who dont want to wipe with a shite tank, so they would rather pay me. or the opposite spectrum, people whith no gear who need a good tank to actually clear it lol , that plus some greens greed rolled on, i end up making 30ish gold after repairs. im about to start charging 50g for ZG runs too.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by zmandude24 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Yea you are kind of screwed in that way. The best option you have is to reserve greens and other stuff people don't need in dungeons as tank. If you have mining, you can do constant DM E jump runs with the thorium reserved and make a decent amount.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Heldunder » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:27 pm

zmandude24 wrote:Yea you are kind of screwed in that way. The best option you have is to reserve greens and other stuff people don't need in dungeons as tank. If you have mining, you can do constant DM E jump runs with the thorium reserved and make a decent amount.

reserving greens is dumb. 20g per run FIRM. you can even run lowbies when they want to pay for it.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Amkô » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:53 am

What are you guys farming in DM:E?

Just kill the lashers and bosses? What for? Disenchanting the drops? :-)
Amkô
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Amkô wrote:What are you guys farming in DM:E?

Just kill the lashers and bosses? What for? Disenchanting the drops? :-)

you 2man the bosses and mine the thorium at the end.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Warrior