Re: Warrior Addons?

by DanielGames » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:28 am

Absolutely required:
+klhthreatmeter or whatever threat meter your guild uses

Helpful addons:
+omnicc for ability cooldown timers
+bigwigs for boss ability timers
+atlasloot so you can see what items could drop in raid
+superinspect, superinspect_ui and bonusscanner. You can use it on yourself to see all your stats added up
+supermacro lets your make longer macros
+overpoweralert or anything similar that tells you when your target dodges (I find this addon doesn't always catch enemy dodges. If anyone knows of a better one please tell me)
+any swing timer addon if you ever want to incorporate slam into 2h fury dd
+any addon that lets you see what the enemy player is casting. I don't use one as I think it's obvious when fear, sheep, roots, heals, etc are coming.
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
Gerwulf - Horde Paladin "Where the fuck you been?"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Vanill » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Tankbuddy

Shout out when you use your CD/taunts get resisted etc.
Vanill
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:21 pm

Vanill wrote:Tankbuddy

Shout out when you use your CD/taunts get resisted etc.

Tankbuddy I would say is an absolute requirement for any serious tank. It improves gameplay SO MUCH.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by miasma » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Thanks for the help! Any suggestions on Swing Timer addon & addon that shows player casting? Thanks again!
miasma
Tester

by Lingon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:54 am

I'm using attack bar timer v. 4.06
I like it, as it also display enemy attack bar (though it doesn't perfectly account for parry haste and special abilities) it get's easy to time /sit for Enrage uptime when soloing.
Lingon
Grunt
Grunt

by Creepz147 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:51 am

is there anything to get rid of the "out of range" "not enough rage" spam?, I've tried the rogue spam but doesn't work for war,, wondered if there was anything similar
Creepz147
Grunt
Grunt

by itwasfree » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:48 am

Creepz147 wrote:is there anything to get rid of the "out of range" "not enough rage" spam?, I've tried the rogue spam but doesn't work for war,, wondered if there was anything similar

Oh man, there definitely is. Check the addon/macro forum. I don't think it's class specific. I have one for all my classes (not home or I'd grab it for you)
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DanielGames » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:22 am

Creepz147 wrote:is there anything to get rid of the "out of range" "not enough rage" spam?, I've tried the rogue spam but doesn't work for war,, wondered if there was anything similar

I use MoveAnything. Look for UI Error Frame and hide it. The downside is it hides anything that would appear there but I say it's worth it.
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
Gerwulf - Horde Paladin "Where the fuck you been?"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Garfunkel » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Rogue Spam works for every class but the default messages that get suppressed are rogue specific. Meaning that you have to add additional messages to the suppressed list. It's very easy to do. I've done it for every class.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Warrior