AoE Tanking: What's the rotation?

Re: AoE Tanking: What's the rotation?

by Theloras » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Memegank wrote:Obvious bait attempt from Killerduki, do not entertain him.

it still doesn't mean that he isn't 100% correct
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by itwasfree » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:03 pm

Are Smilkovpetko and Theloras the same person or just Retardin-buttbuddies.

They're always in tandem, always have raging hardons for the most boring class in Vanilla (which is saying something), and always trying to derail theads with said hardons.

And why did they bother with this thread anyway? No one brought up Paladins. Do they just scan through every thread looking for opportunities to troll? Obvious trolls are obvious.
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theloras » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:06 pm

--Snip--
Last edited by Leythia on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by itwasfree » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Theloras wrote:You guys all LOL @ us in every single one of our threads for wanting to single target DPS or single target tank so here is us LOL @ YOU for wanting to AoE tank

Paybacks a bitch eh?

The pettiness of your response is glorious, please never change Theloras. Simple classes for simple folks. :D

For the record, thanks to the advice here fron warriors much better than myself, my AoE Tanking is on point now, with no issues at all. Shame the same can't be said for your Retardin DPS/MTing.

Vanilla may be have gotten a lot of things wrong, but the dumpster fire that is Paladin anything but buff-botting with a few FoLs tickles me pink. WotLK must have been Christmas for your ilk.
Last edited by itwasfree on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theloras » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:23 pm

itwasfree wrote:
Theloras wrote:You guys all LOL @ us in every single one of our threads for wanting to single target DPS or single target tank so here is us LOL @ YOU for wanting to AoE tank

Paybacks a bitch eh?

This response is glorious, please never change Theloras. Simple classes for simple folks. :D

For the record, thanks to the advice here fron warriors much better than myself, my AoE Tanking is on point now, with no issues at all. Shame the same can't be said for your Retardin DPS/MTing.

Vanilla may be have gotten a lot of things wrong, but the dumpster fire that is Paladin anything but buff-botting with a few FoLs tickles me pink. WotLK must have been Christmas for your ilk.

You still don't see the difference do you?!?!?

Warriors are absolute shit for AoE threat/tanking but so is their AoE dmg as well.

Not only can I do a better job AoE tanking than any Warrior, but I can also KILL all of the mobs solo as well - and I don't need a 10-15 point strategy on how to do it either lol!

PS and LOL @ Prot Warriors NEEDING on +Spell dmg daggers just to boost their Force reactive Disc proc dmg!
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by itwasfree » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Theloras wrote:I don't need a 10-15 point strategy on how to do it either lol!

Retardin sounds like the perfect class for you!
I wouldn't want your head to hurt. Having more than one key for your DPS rotation must sound pretty outlandish.

Theloras wrote:Warriors are absolute shit for AoE threat/tanking but so is their AoE dmg as well.

And yet still no one wants you? You know, you've finally convinced me, maybe the class isn't the problem but the people who choose to play them. Or maybe it's both, it can be so hard to tell...

This is starting to get off topic though.
Last edited by itwasfree on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theloras » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:29 pm

itwasfree wrote:
Theloras wrote:I don't need a 10-15 point strategy on how to do it either lol!

Retardin sounds like the perfect class for you!
I wouldn't want your head to hurt. Having more than one key for your DPS rotation must sound pretty outlandish.

You're dodging bro
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Whiskra » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Theloras wrote:
You guys all LOL @ us in every single one of our threads for wanting to single target DPS or single target tank so here is us LOL @ YOU for wanting to AoE tank

Paybacks a bitch eh?

The big difference, of course, is that while Paladins are better than Warriors at AoE tanking, Warriors can still manage. And when it comes to single target, Paladins are comparably worthless. Not sure why you're so incredibly salty about this, it's just the fact of the game.
Whiskra
Grunt
Grunt

by Theloras » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Whiskra wrote:
Theloras wrote:
You guys all LOL @ us in every single one of our threads for wanting to single target DPS or single target tank so here is us LOL @ YOU for wanting to AoE tank

Paybacks a bitch eh?

The big difference, of course, is that while Paladins are better than Warriors at AoE tanking, Warriors can still manage. And when it comes to single target, Paladins are comparably worthless. Not sure why you're so incredibly salty about this, it's just the fact of the game.

I'll let Duki provide you with the appropriate response...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by itwasfree » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Whiskra wrote:Not sure why you're so incredibly salty about this, it's just the fact of the game.

If you aren't aware of Theloras yet, I would encourage you to peruse any General Discussion or Class & Mechanics thread on anything remotely related to "Help me pick a class", "State of Class Balance", etc. He and Smilkovpetko derail every thread into a grandstand on how Paladins are the best class in the game and no understands them - even if the OP specifically asks about a subset of classes that exclude Paladins. (Which is often, people don't want to play a retardedly simple class that can't do anything but heal end game.)

They're either incapable of rational thought/delusional or simple trolls. It's not worth engaging. (Unless you just want to have fun with them, which I'll admit can be a giggle of a time. They're so easy to set off and often make themselves look ridiculous for you.)
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior