Cant get defensive stance

Cant get defensive stance

by Monx49 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:26 pm

my warrior trainer in SW and IF dont give me the quest. i duno how to get the defensive stance. am lvl 40 without defensive lol. plz help.
Monx49
Private
Private

Re: Cant get defensive stance

by itwasfree » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Monx49 wrote:my warrior trainer in SW and IF dont give me the quest. i duno how to get the defensive stance. am lvl 40 without defensive lol. plz help.

You get the quest from the trainer in the second quest hub in the starting zone. For Horde this is Razorhill, Brill, and Bloodhoof Village (level 5 to 11 area). I don't know the Alliance starting areas unfortunately.
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by zoby » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:37 pm

My friend is nightelf, and he had to get the quest in goldshire.

Try there?
zoby
Tester

by Undertanker » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Remember that you have out leveled this quest so you will need to click click click click everybody in the area to find it.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by itwasfree » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:01 am

Undertanker wrote:Remember that you have out leveled this quest so you will need to click click click click everybody in the area to find it.

Isn't it just the Warrior trainer?
itwasfree
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Monx49 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:44 pm

guys i still cant find it.. plz any1? am a dwarf and now i keep going to IF warr trainer there and no1 is giving me it.
Monx49
Private
Private

by Brion » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:42 pm

Check with the warrior trainer in Kharanos (Granis Swiftaxe). He gives you a quest to speak with Muren Stormpike in Ironforge, so go to him too even if Granis doesn't have anything for you.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=1679
Quyzbuk - Tauren Warrior [PVP]
Linguo - Tauren Druid [PVE]
Brion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Warrior