Pre-raid BiS stam gear

Pre-raid BiS stam gear

by skitszo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:57 pm

I got to 442 defense but am told that my health is low; so what are the best choices for adding stamina gear?
skitszo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Pre-raid BiS stam gear

by Deadletter » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:04 pm

This might be what you're looking for.

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=22811
Deadletter
Private
Private

by St0rfan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 pm

skitszo wrote:I got to 442 defense but am told that my health is low; so what are the best choices for adding stamina gear?

Stacking def is a terrible idea of you do it at the cost of stamina. Dont do it. You dont need to be def capped for early raiding, (or most of BWL for that matter).
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by skitszo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:14 pm

BiS.... isn't BiS stamina gear. sure i could go make my own list... but what fun is that. why would i post if i wanted to just go figure it out. lol
skitszo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Problazer » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Getting 440 defense in pre-raid gear isn't worth it because you lose too much stamina to achieve it.
Problazer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by skitszo » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:35 am

OK. so your lecturing me about what i'm trying to fix? the irony...lol

So one thread said to get 430...the difference between 430 and 440 is what one or couple pieces....so having a stam gear oriented list can help with this issue.... and i'm not sure what my defense was at the time but i did get crit for 2500....so.. defense isn't exactly useless.
skitszo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by zmandude24 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Ok, I'm going to make this simple. You don't need def cap for anything in MC, and there are only 3 bosses where you need it in BwL. On this server, you can shield block and stop crits if you have 27.6%+ avoidance plus block chance. The reason that the three bosses in BwL require def cap is because shield block is disabled some of the time for 2 of them, and you can get literally get one shot from the other from a MS crit.

Also, how much health do you have? If you have 5k+ hp unbuffed, you should be fine for MC. If you have any greens with only +def on them, replace those with a blue with decent stam on it.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Undertanker » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:46 am

zmandude24 wrote:Ok, I'm going to make this simple. You don't need def cap for anything in MC, and there are only 3 bosses where you need it in BwL. On this server, you can shield block and stop crits if you have 27.6%+ avoidance plus block chance. The reason that the three bosses in BwL require def cap is because shield block is disabled some of the time for 2 of them, and you can get literally get one shot from the other from a MS crit.

Also, how much health do you have? If you have 5k+ hp unbuffed, you should be fine for MC. If you have any greens with only +def on them, replace those with a blue with decent stam on it.

/thread
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Warrior