Zg neck item

Zg neck item

by Reng » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Hello, I'm writing to you because I met a problem which I couldn't resolve alone. I lost my Neck from ZG reputation, as reputation is getting higher, this neck is starting to be very important to me.

Neck item is Strength of Mugamba, but does anyone know, how can I get it back?

Please help
Gazzu
Reng
Tester

Re: Zg neck item

by Ixl » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:44 pm

rip, you wont ever get it back
Ixl
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:58 pm

you can TRY to submit a ticket. gl
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Problazer » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:33 pm

I deleted the green neck too. From multiple conversations with GM's we are going to have to wait until a later patch. Eventually the ability to get a new one from the NPC is added.
Problazer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Clockwerk » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Any luck with this? I have the same problem. I destroyed it thinking that it was a bad item and wouldn't need it, then yesterday after hitting Honored with Zandalar Tribe I realized that I needed it in order to progress and get the epic one through reputation. I tried to contact GMs via ticket and they just replied with a "we do not restore items". However, you actually need this item to turn in the quest, and you can't get it back again once you destroy it which makes the quest impossible to complete...

Problazer wrote:From multiple conversations with GM's we are going to have to wait until a later patch. Eventually the ability to get a new one from the NPC is added.

I think that wasn't even implement in Vanilla, but a later expansion. I'm not sure, though.
Tysha - Level 60 Gnome Warrior
Clockwerk
Grunt
Grunt

by Pottu » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:49 pm

The only item that we restore is the Onyxia neck.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Warrior