Diamond Flask vs Razorsteel Shoulders

Re: Diamond Flask vs Razorsteel Shoulders

by birday » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:39 pm

I just realized Abyssal Plate Epaulets is BoP not BoE as stated in the Fury pre-raid BiS guide..

I wonder how easy it is to farm it. I don't know much about the summoning stuff in Silithus - are really 20-40 people required as wowwiki says?
birday
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Undertanker » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:56 pm

Just go out there and in /1 ask for the raid farm group. Loot what you tag as loot is free for all.

Get twighlight cowl, shoulder, robes from them. Put them on, talk to small stone to summon it. Easy to kill. Get a crest for it. You get 3 crest and a large brilliant shard to turn in for a neck item. Use neck and the head, shoulders, robe to summon a Duke. These are recommended to have more people, yoir farm grpup will as they get 25 rep for it. Drops blues.

The Lords are 40 man bosses and take signets gained from Dukes to summon, these can drop epics.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by St0rfan » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:16 am

birday wrote:I just realized Abyssal Plate Epaulets is BoP not BoE as stated in the Fury pre-raid BiS guide..

I wonder how easy it is to farm it. I don't know much about the summoning stuff in Silithus - are really 20-40 people required as wowwiki says?

Nice catch. This has now been mended.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Thebrother » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:52 pm

Is this quest alliance only?? I've tried everything on my horde character and the quest line just isn't there for me.
Thebrother
Grunt
Grunt

by DanielGames » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Thebrother wrote:Is this quest alliance only?? I've tried everything on my horde character and the quest line just isn't there for me.

Works for horde. I got the first quest from one of the warrior trainers in org. Perhaps you're not the correct level or you did some of the quests already and have to go to the ghost questgiver at the blasted lands entrance.

Here's the starting quest if that helps: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=8417
Zouleika - Troll Warrior "Requests curse of reck and tanks with a 2hander? I like this guy"
Gerwulf - Horde Paladin "Where the fuck you been?"
DanielGames
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vido » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:32 pm

I even completed this entire quest line when it was released 1.4, before they removed it from the game (recieved no rewards, the last quest was bugged). To my surprise I could complete it on the same character for a second time to get the Diamond Flask, so I'm pretty It's available to everyone.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Shudmeyer » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:51 pm

Does anyone know if you can use the Diamond Flask as a prepot? Such as popping the trinket on before a boss fight, (1 min duration is awesome) and throwing on a different trinket before the fight starts. Would the buff be removed upon removal of the trinket since they are related?
Shudmeyer
Tester

by Erou » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:38 am

Shudmeyer wrote:Does anyone know if you can use the Diamond Flask as a prepot? Such as popping the trinket on before a boss fight, (1 min duration is awesome) and throwing on a different trinket before the fight starts. Would the buff be removed upon removal of the trinket since they are related?
You canot do that, once you remove trinket buff is gone.
Erou
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dr. Doom » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:44 am

Erou wrote:
Shudmeyer wrote:Does anyone know if you can use the Diamond Flask as a prepot? Such as popping the trinket on before a boss fight, (1 min duration is awesome) and throwing on a different trinket before the fight starts. Would the buff be removed upon removal of the trinket since they are related?
You canot do that, once you remove trinket buff is gone.

^
Tried it myself when I first got the trinket to explore all options.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by vido » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:04 pm

It also doesn't stack with cloudkeeper's, I suppose two item buffs never stack in any case.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior