Sword and Board Macro

Sword and Board Macro

by packersville » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:22 am

Been using this macro I found on the forums.

Code: Select all
/run local i,c=PickupInventoryItem,PickupContainerItem;i(17);if CursorHasItem()then c(4,2);end i(16);c(4,1);c(4,2);EquipCursorItem(17);

The issue I am having is switching from 2 1H weapons to 1H and sword. It never works for me. Does anyone one have a working version where this would work?
packersville
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Sword and Board Macro

by Undertanker » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 am

Make life easier and use outfitter 2.0. You should be able to save two different equip sets, just differing the weapons used. Then you can make them an ability button so you can hotkey or click depending on your bar setup and how many bindings are at your disposal "gaming mouse or not".

** Note: Bartender 2.0 - Do not change equipment sets while you are in combat. These save the stance you are in when doing this. I did this when fishing by mistake when a mob spawned on me and I was messing with raid sets for certain bosses. Swapped weapons in combat with bartender 2.0 equipment saver opened. I did DM east farming and every time I swapped to Def stance, it put my fishing pole on, making stance dancing impossible until I learned what was causing it.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by packersville » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:59 am

For those that have interesting this was the solution for me

Code: Select all
/script local a,b,c=CursorHasItem,PickupInventoryItem,PickupContainerItem;if(not a())then CloseMerchant();b(17);if(a())then c(4,6);c(4,5);b(16)else c(4,5);b(16);c(4,6);b(17)end end ClearCursor()
packersville
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Irachkom » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:00 am

There is better solution, I'm using:
1-st macro using Execute if you got weapon in OH, else equiping shiled(slot 4,1):
/Run if OffhandHasWeapon() then CastSpellByName("Execute") else PickupInventoryItem(17);PickupContainerItem(4,1);PickupInventoryItem(17)end

2-nd macro using Shield Block if you DONT have weapon in OH, else equiping weapon(slot 4,1):
/Run if OffhandHasWeapon() then PickupInventoryItem(17);PickupContainerItem(4,1);PickupInventoryItem(17)else CastSpellByName("Shield Block")end
Irachkom
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by RedBanner » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Seems like you would benefit from SuperMacro.

Adds:
## /equip, /smequip, /eq, /smeq
Equip or use an item. Also works with item links. Alt-click on item to insert item link into macro.
Ex. /eq hatchet

## /equipoff, /smequipoff, /eqoff, /smeqoff
Equip item into off-hand slot. Also works with item links. Alt-click on item to insert item link into macro.
Ex. /eqoff shield

Also, in general, your overall macroing will be a lot easier with it.
Join #macrochat text channel for macro assistance (no sign-up required): Discord.
I'm not a pro, but I love building macros, sharing what I know, and learning more.
RedBanner
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Warrior