Warrior is useless

Re: Warrior is useless

by JimboPete » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:59 pm

Aten wrote:...It'd be like a spell resist not costing any mana.

You have no idea what you are talking about, yet you proceed to type it.

I love this forum.

:lol:
Latest Masterpiece - A Z U R E G O S
Don't forget to see if I'm live on Twitch! ( twitch.tv/JimboPete ) <-- Rip
JimboPete
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Aten » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:24 am

JimboPete wrote:

I love this forum.

How do you figure?

I was using logic to make a point.
Aten
Grunt
Grunt

by Whiskra » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:25 am

Aten wrote:
JimboPete wrote:

I love this forum.

How do you figure?

I was using logic to make a point.

Your logic is stupid because rage and mana aren't the same thing.

When you lose all your rage on a parried ability, all you can do is wait and hope you get a few white crits so you have enough rage to do something again, alternatively run for your life if you're low on health. With mana, you can usually just cast another spell right away.
Whiskra
Grunt
Grunt

by Aten » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:02 am

Whiskra wrote:

When you lose all your rage on a parried ability, all you can do is wait and hope you get a few white crits so you have enough rage to do something again, alternatively run for your life if you're low on health. With mana, you can usually just cast another spell right away.

No.

What you described would be called fair. Fair has nothing to do with anything . Fair is for carebears. Logic dictates that when you expend rage you lose it, whether it connects or not.

Like I and others have said, warriors are no where near useless or broken
Aten
Grunt
Grunt

by Mastodon2090 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:16 am

Misses should generate more rage cause it makes my warrior angry when he misses. Extra angry when they parry. And really ...really ... happy when that rogue uses evasive and dodges everything cause I overpower his shit to the ground.
Mastodon2090
Grunt
Grunt

by Origin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:26 am

Aten wrote:
Whiskra wrote:

No.

What you described would be called fair. Fair has nothing to do with anything . Fair is for carebears. Logic dictates that when you expend rage you lose it, whether it connects or not.

lol...

The point of vanilla WOW emulation isn't what your logic dictates, it's how it was back in 2004-2006. The warrior bugs here have nothing to do with vanilla WOW, they have to do with the Nost devs releasing a server with unfinished coding.

Shut the fuck up already. You, and your kind, are doing the hundreds of warriors on this server injustice.
Origin is Amazing
<Offense> Detheroc [US]
Origin
Private
Private

by Aten » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:37 am

Origin wrote:
Aten wrote:
Whiskra wrote:

No.

lol...

The point of vanilla WOW emulation isn't what your logic dictates, it's how it was back in 2004-2006. The warrior bugs here have nothing to do with vanilla WOW, they have to do with the Nost devs releasing a server with unfinished coding.

Shut the fuck up already. You, and your kind, are doing the hundreds of warriors on this server injustice.

You did lose rage on misses in vanilla wow.

Would you stop complaining already. Bads like you are giving the few of us who know how to play a bad name.
Aten
Grunt
Grunt

by Milton » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:16 am

Aten wrote:You did lose rage on misses in vanilla wow.

Would you stop complaining already. Bads like you are giving the few of us who know how to play a bad name.

No, you didn't. Logic dictates that you're now just talking out of your ass, to save face.
Milton
Tester

by Kastrullo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Aten wrote:It'd be like a spell resist not costing any mana.

That's a redundant comparison to make since there is quite obviously a million other mechanics in World of Warcraft you need to take into account when balancing classes. Just because something is true for one class does not equal it being true for another class.
Kastrullo
Tester

by Armilus » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Logic is a method used to analyze arguments. "Your logic" makes absolutely no sense. There is no "your logic" or "my logic" there is only one logic and it is used to PROVE the validity of an argument.

"Logic dictates" is even more useless. If logic did dictate something, you would be able to show the proof. If you can't show the proof then you have no idea if "logic dictates". So either you are correct but too lazy to state your argument (in which case, why are you trying to participate in an argument?) OR you have no idea if what you are saying is true or not but taking a shot in the dark and hoping that someone else will bother to think about why it might be correct. In effect, saying "Logic dictates" basically means you are talking out of your ass (which is the same thing you accused someone else of doing while saying it).

Oh and btw, you can't "use logic" to compare apples and oranges; however, you can use logic to prove that apples and oranges are not the same thing.

tl;dr: Please stop using the word logic, you have no idea what it means.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior