Fury for goldfarming, why?

Fury for goldfarming, why?

by Groxar » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello!
I read everywhere that fury is best for goldfarming, but ive never found an explanation.
Can someone explain this to me?

Thank you!
Groxar
Tester

Re: Fury for goldfarming, why?

by ClitYeastWood » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:01 am

Simply because Fury is the go to DPS spec.
ClitYeastWood
Tester

by Groxar » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:28 am

Alright, thanks alot!
Groxar
Tester

by rakei » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:02 pm

You will often find yourself wishing you had MS when that inevitable pvp comes.
rakei
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Harasser » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:26 pm

rakei wrote:You will often find yourself wishing you had MS when that inevitable pvp comes.
Not really, ms is pretty weak for solo pvp so i'd go fury anyway. It works best in premade vs premade fights.
Harasser
Grunt
Grunt

by Kastrullo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:43 am

Harasser wrote: Not really, ms is pretty weak for solo pvp so i'd go fury anyway. It works best in premade vs premade fights.

I'm sorry but this is simply untrue. The only time Fury would beat Arms for 1on1 is if you could mash him in the face without any interuption for the entire duration of the fight, which is (or should be) never.
Kastrullo
Tester

by Harasser » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Kastrullo wrote:
Harasser wrote: Not really, ms is pretty weak for solo pvp so i'd go fury anyway. It works best in premade vs premade fights.

I'm sorry but this is simply untrue. The only time Fury would beat Arms for 1on1 is if you could mash him in the face without any interuption for the entire duration of the fight, which is (or should be) never.

I won't be that sure about it, arms best abilities are ss and ms and both works best in group fights (ss can be nice to nuke braindead locks in duel aswell).
Seems like everyone understimate deathwish and having 10 seconds shorter cd on intercept...

Heavier op dmg and bursting whit ms don't really balance the better fury rage gen/dmg output + deathwish + reduced intercept cd in almost any 1vs1 situation.
It's better being fury vs mage/lock/priest/shammy and pretty much the same (i'd still go fury) vs rogue or hunter, arms it's actually better only for druids and maybe pallys (warriors will be better just running away from paladins). Oh and an arms warrior got really no chance vs a fury one.

Btw i usually mash my opponent in the face 24/7, i think that's what you should aim for as warrior (unless you're fighting a rogue), if you're kited most of the time then sry but you're just bad or need some pvp tricky gear.
Harasser
Grunt
Grunt

by rakei » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:22 pm

Harasser wrote:
rakei wrote:You will often find yourself wishing you had MS when that inevitable pvp comes.
Not really, ms is pretty weak for solo pvp so i'd go fury anyway. It works best in premade vs premade fights.

Good luck beating good shaman, paladin, or Druid without MS or 2v1 when 1 is a healer. Or killing a priest before backup arrives. Or a kiting class or high dmg class w/o the ms burst. Or a rogue until you are high enough level to have imp OP. Or a ms warrior since you're going to feed him enrage if DWing.

So about every every situation. Enjoy your fury I guess.
rakei
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Harasser » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:02 pm

rakei wrote:
Harasser wrote:

Good luck beating good shaman, paladin, or Druid without MS or 2v1 when 1 is a healer. Or killing a priest before backup arrives. Or a kiting class or high dmg class w/o the ms burst. Or a rogue until you are high enough level to have imp OP. Or a ms warrior since you're going to feed him enrage if DWing.

So about every every situation. Enjoy your fury I guess.

1)Will take far more time to kill a priest as arms
2) Shammy is pretty fast, learn to pummel
3) Vs pally/druid your dead anyway
4) If you aren't a complete noob you should know that even if you're going to level fury 17-0-0 is where you start from (anyway we weren't talking about leveling)
5) Never had any problem vs equally geared MS warriors, no matter how many rage they are building up your dmg will be anyway highter and steadier.
6) About kiting classes just learn to avoid being kited (nothing can kite a warrior but frost mages or a very good druid, whit the proper gear not even they could) ;)

I tried both specs in pretty almost every possilble situation in game and i'm saying fury in 1vs1 is better in most of them, if you can play it of course, otherwise: enjoy your arms i guess...
Harasser
Grunt
Grunt

by nervous » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Furys generally pretty awful in solo pvp vs competent players. Warriors in general are pretty weak in solo pvp, world ganking both withstanding obviously.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Next

Return to Warrior