Tanking

Tanking

by Adzelle » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Hey guys I'm new to the server but not to wow. I have tanked in all expansions and looking to tank here but since warrior is the most popular class does that mean it would pretty difficult to find raid spots even as a tank?
Adzelle
Tester

Re: Tanking

by Lingon » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:37 am

On the PvE server, 40m raid tank spots are hard to get, but as usual for 5/10 man tanks are in demand.
Lingon
Grunt
Grunt

by St0rfan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:10 am

Adzelle wrote:Hey guys I'm new to the server but not to wow. I have tanked in all expansions and looking to tank here but since warrior is the most popular class does that mean it would pretty difficult to find raid spots even as a tank?

There is always a demand for skilled and experienced tanks. More so than fury warriors.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Adzelle » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Thanks for the info guys I think I will continue with my warrior and tank since it's what I love doing. Hopefully competition won't be too steep.
Adzelle
Tester

by zmandude24 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Your best bet is when you are 60 and somewhat close to BiS to join an upcoming guild. With your experience you won't have any trouble getting into a guild as a tank.

Edit: You don't need to worry about beating out the competition unless you are aiming for the MT spot, but if you are aiming for that, the competition is fierce.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Warrior