BRE

BRE

by Tiqqer » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:21 pm

I seem to get different conflicting opinions about Bonereavers Edge from different people on the server, so I got a question.

As of right now, on this server, does the BRE apply a debut to the target that increases the raid DPS, or os it a self buff that only increases personal DPS?
I ride with my niqqas, I'd die for my niqqas...
Tiqqer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: BRE

by Theloras » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Tiqqer wrote:I seem to get different conflicting opinions about Bonereavers Edge from different people on the server, so I got a question.

As of right now, on this server, does the BRE apply a debut to the target that increases the raid DPS, or os it a self buff that only increases personal DPS?

self-only buff
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by vido » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:51 am

Slightly off topic, but as soon as WF AP bonus is fixed I'm pretty sure that it will be BiS horde-side and it's going to scale very well going into AQ/Naxx. It's too strong for a PvE 2h, the patch 1.11 proc is makes MoM obsolete in PvE let alone MC/BWL tier 2-handers. Every warrior needs to get their hands on this weapon, nothing comes close it's cleave damage output. I beat a realmplayers record some months back on sulf with a broken ranged and no w-buffs with this thing.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TaurenRogue » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:21 am

- The Bonereaver's Edge's triggered effect has been changed. Instead of
lowering your victim's armor, it will cause you to ignore a portion
of your victim's armor. Its triggering rate was substantially
increased as well as the magnitude of the effect. In addition, the
item now has 16 stamina.

1.10 patch notes ^^

1.10 version of bre^^ (notice the lack of "This effect stacks up to 3 times.")

pre 1.10 bre^^ (notice its a debuff on the target in this case as suggested by the patch notes)

TLDR: current BRE is an abomination from 1.11 or 1.12 patch... "Patched" BRE was good when no1 cared about it but fresh guilds with no aq/naxx gear... Ye its actually OP and apart from R14 weaps probably bis, but u might wanna have a backup weapon / weapons ready in case they patch it like alcors and might possibly do with TF...
TaurenRogue
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Warrior