Arms warrior BiS PVP.

Re: Arms warrior BiS PVP.

by slipryy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:25 pm

vido wrote:If you're gonna min/max the BiS, then you'd replace a few things: t2>Berserker Bracers, Master Dragonslayer>Don Julio's // Dragonslayer>Eshkander's Collar, Heartstriker>Blastershot, and Dragon's Blood>Eshkander's Pelt with +5 resist enchant. Crit is overvalued a lot in PvP, unless you're using world buffs and/or consumeables the items I mentioned are all straight upgrades. There are also situations where you don't need so much stamina, items like Eye of hakkar and BRE come to mind.

t2>Berserker Bracers

debatable
Master Dragonslayer>Don Julio's

LOL
Dragon's Blood>Eshkander's Pelt with +5 resist enchant.

LOL
Heartstriker>Blastershot

LOL
Dragonslayer>Eshkander's Collar

the only r14 to choose this neck from quest got kicked from his guild for it, also LOL
Crit is overvalued a lot in PvP

L O L

man why do u troll??
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Arms warrior BiS PVP.

by vido » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:41 pm

slipryy wrote:
vido wrote:If you're gonna min/max the BiS, then you'd replace a few things: t2>Berserker Bracers, Master Dragonslayer>Don Julio's // Dragonslayer>Eshkander's Collar, Heartstriker>Blastershot, and Dragon's Blood>Eshkander's Pelt with +5 resist enchant. Crit is overvalued a lot in PvP, unless you're using world buffs and/or consumeables the items I mentioned are all straight upgrades. There are also situations where you don't need so much stamina, items like Eye of hakkar and BRE come to mind.

t2>Berserker Bracers

debatable
Master Dragonslayer>Don Julio's

LOL
Dragon's Blood>Eshkander's Pelt with +5 resist enchant.

LOL
Heartstriker>Blastershot

LOL
Dragonslayer>Eshkander's Collar

the only r14 to choose this neck from quest got kicked from his guild for it, also LOL
Crit is overvalued a lot in PvP

L O L

man why do u troll??

I've got to hand it to you, that's a very compelling argument that you made.

Sure, stuff like t2 over berseker isn't clear cut since even though t2 has more stats, there are situations where the stamina is wasted. The other slots (forget about the cloak, it's about even) are just a matter of ap vs crit making it a simple comparison.

Oh and I wouldn't recommend anyone to take the dragonslayer neck, unless you're a tank.
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Warrior