Need a leveling spec?

Need a leveling spec?

by ikehype » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:53 pm

Hey guys I am need of a warrior build for leveling. I have heard that 2h fury is the best, but I truly don't mind what spec I am, as long as i can tank with it (I don't want prot).

Can someone link me a build and tell me what the top priority perks are?

Thanks a lot
ikehype
Private
Private

Re: Need a leveling spec?

by Heldunder » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:58 pm

ikehype wrote:Hey guys I am need of a warrior build for leveling. I have heard that 2h fury is the best, but I truly don't mind what spec I am, as long as i can tank with it (I don't want prot).

Can someone link me a build and tell me what the top priority perks are?

Thanks a lot

until 60 spec wont matter for tanking. 2h fury is good, just keep a second set of stam gear with a sword and shield for tanking.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by taxoro » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:51 pm

Personally I like going 2harms till lv 40, then switching to DW fury, but I can see 2hand fury work aswell.

Both fury and arms works just fine, but imo DW is better at above 40, because it's more reliable dps and you can get good weapons from RFD/SM
taxoro
Private
Private

by zmandude24 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:18 pm

You can tank with any spec really without any problems when leveling, though I personally prefer arms with deflection and tactical mastery for leveling. Make sure you level first aid because you will need it. At low levels, use a sword and board until you get a solid 2 hander.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Warrior