How good is Ironfoe?

How good is Ironfoe?

by taxoro » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:44 am

Heyo, I've considered farming up the item, mostly for shits and giggles, but I'd like to know how good it actually is.

Currently I'm a close-to-Bis warrior only missing PVP gear and maladath/CTS ( Human with edgemaster).

My weapons are currently Viskag+Brut blade, having 312 weaponskill with swords.

So if I were to pick Ironfoe, I'd have to stop using edgemaster, but that's fine, in AQ40 there's a trashdrop mace with +4 mace skill.

My question is, how good with that mace with +4 skill in OH be combined with Ironfoe? Would it actually be an upgrade?
taxoro
Private
Private

Re: How good is Ironfoe?

by Overtime » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm

Ironfoe changes playstyle a bit, it's fun change.
Overtime
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Undertanker » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:15 am

When you have your world buffs it beats all. If you lose world buffs, swords is better die to the raw dps and better stat sticks.

It is a good tank weapon for rage starved fights as well if your name is ever called upon to tank something that hits weak.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ivory » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:40 pm

From what i have heard, with good gear, and if you got the +4 maces, it's bis until Naxx.
The gameplay of this weapon is really fun and enjoyable. Gl in your farm, took me 135 runs tho !
Ivory
Private
Private

by Tiqqer » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Its fun until you pull aggro on trash with full world buffs.

Also if you are horde you can shit-talk to dwarves on BGs. Only that should be a reason to get it.
I ride with my niqqas, I'd die for my niqqas...
Tiqqer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Heldunder » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:37 pm

you all keep saying "changes the playstyle" how so?
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Undertanker » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Heldunder wrote:you all keep saying "changes the playstyle" how so?

One person said this.

I would imagine it would mean hamstring > HS for Horde with WF totem, unless you need a quick rage dump to Overpower without wasting rage you would HS+Hamstring (if ww/bt on cd).
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Warrior