Thank you warrior community

Thank you warrior community

by Argint » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:05 am

I want to say a quick thank you for those posters here that have spent many hours of their time making guides and answering questions. You made it possible for new and old players to play their class to the top of their ability. Although I have only made a few posts, I have spent hours reading the information posted here and it allowed me to achieve everything I wanted to on this server.

Thank you, and good bye.
Argint
Tester

Re: Thank you warrior community

by orchil » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:10 pm

Thank you Undertanker and St0rfan especially for compiling and structuring BIS, helping out answering questions etc. You have given us so much!
orchil
Tester

by St0rfan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:07 pm

orchil wrote:Thank you Undertanker and St0rfan especially for compiling and structuring BIS, helping out answering questions etc. You have given us so much!

Thank you for your kind words!
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heldunder » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:15 pm

my heart is sinking in my chest, not since true vanilla have i felt the kind of community i have felt with this server and this warrior forum.

im going to dick around on the rebirth until someone picks up this code,*fingers crossed*
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Tiqqer » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:40 pm

St0rfan wrote:
orchil wrote:Thank you Undertanker and St0rfan especially for compiling and structuring BIS, helping out answering questions etc. You have given us so much!

Thank you for your kind words!

Str0fan you probably helped more warriors get to the top of DPS lists than any other person!

Thank you for your guides!
I ride with my niqqas, I'd die for my niqqas...
Tiqqer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Undertanker » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:26 pm

/Salute
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by reysode » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:56 am

although i am not a prolific user of the forums i admit i spend a good bit of time reading the stickied topics here and the discussion thrown back and forth in them, not to mention the other more specific topics about mechanics and the helpful, in depth answers you could find in them quite fast. i have to say i am grateful for the effort you guys put forward to keep people informed and actually get the most out of their class and im sure im not the only lurker out there who feels this way. prot warrior crimsonangel, the spinning all-abilities-on-one-macro ragedumper extraordinaire, over and out.
reysode
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Warrior