2h Wep Spec

2h Wep Spec

by norm964bgb » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:44 pm

Hello fellow warriors,

I have a question regarding Two Handed Weapon Specialization.
Aren't these points bad considering you need to give up quite some utility things like Imp Charge, Imp Hamstring and Tactical Mastery/ Anger Management which allows you to WW right off the bat after changing from Bstance into Zerker Stance. I just feel that 4% damage cant be compared to the other utility points.

Sincerely
norm964bgb
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: 2h Wep Spec

by Arucado » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:56 am

Imp charge = useless
Imp hamstring = good but situational, it isn't a must
Tactical mastery = a must
anger management = pointless

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMhxbNboxuE0zu0x
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by boomcat » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:13 pm

dont listen to him..

Ofc Imp Charge is good.. you cant do shit with 15 rage from Charge...

you need as much rage as possible when you can charge. to get that MS up and running. TM is nice but you dont need to have 5 points in it.. you are mostly in Zerker stance all the time, and only stance dance to Bstance for the OP proc..
boomcat
Private
Private

by Arucado » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:46 pm

boomcat wrote:dont listen to him..

you need as much rage as possible when you can charge. to get that MS up and running. TM is nice but you dont need to have 5 points in it.. you are mostly in Zerker stance all the time, and only stance dance to Bstance for the OP proc..

Imp charge is pointless first because you're gonna switch to zerk stance and hamstring, and secondly because there's gonna be a lot of situations when you are not gonna be able to charge because u get into combat. It's pointless to spend 2 talents there
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Talesavo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Arucado wrote:
boomcat wrote:dont listen to him..

Imp charge is pointless first because you're gonna switch to zerk stance and hamstring, and secondly because there's gonna be a lot of situations when you are not gonna be able to charge because u get into combat. It's pointless to spend 2 talents there

You understand that you can change stance mid charge, so by the time you're already at your target you have 21 rage, and with a normal white hit(BRE or better)against Mail or lower, you have enough rage to Hamstring>MS with Rage of Mugambe + Knight-Lieutenant Gloves/Marshal Gloves in Zerker stance right? It's situational to pick up, the other options are super RNG imp HS or Anger Management. Guess it comes down to playstyle.

I don't know anyone who wouldn't max out Tac Mastery, seems bad. The spec that you posted is generally what I run with, but I can see the advantages of others, especially Anger Management, since it was straight broken on Nost and would feed you rage.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Warrior