lvl 60 Rogue with Dal'Rend weapon set

lvl 60 Rogue with Dal'Rend weapon set

by kavinskyr » Thu May 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello guys, im currently 24 rogue. and worry a lot about how endgame PvP would be like.

I will proberly get rank12/13 and these swords. Since raiding is not possible, nor rank 14.

Will it be a huge problem running around With these weaps?

Suggestions/adwise?

Thanks
kavinskyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: lvl 60 Rogue with Dal'Rend weapon set

by riq and snog » Thu May 07, 2015 10:01 pm

its not a problem at all.
Maybe u can snitch some weapon from a worldboss or an onyxia run in the future since these encounters are rather short. The 20 man dungeons should give you updates aswell or alterac valley reward...
So no need to worry:-)
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by kavinskyr » Fri May 08, 2015 1:24 am

Ic, So I will still do good in a PvP setting, where People might utgear me?
kavinskyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

by NikeTheSword » Fri May 08, 2015 9:49 am

kavinskyr wrote:Ic, So I will still do good in a PvP setting, where People might utgear me?

Yes, skill > gear in most cases and considering that as a rogue you should be hamming clothies not platers not having top-end gear won't make it impossible to pvp properly.

But do NOT forget: as a rogue you have an unique option when it comes to pvp -> You get to choose your fights!
-So if you run into T2 (once BWL) wearing PvP-God and all you have is Skinning knife and Stitches' femur? Sneak away!
-Shaman WF crits you in the first 3 secs to oblivion? Vanish!
-That low-lvl you're ganking sideways in STV gives up the fight and just stands there? /kiss and let him live!

Let them /yell "COWARD!" while you /giggle from the stealth and wait for them to engage a mob (or don't).
"The choice is yours!" -Socucius Ergalla-

Cheers, go have fun you loveable rogue you <3
NikeTheSword
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Busdriverx » Fri May 08, 2015 9:52 am

kavinskyr wrote:Ic, So I will still do good in a PvP setting, where People might utgear me?

people mostly won't outgear you, I think you overestimate the availability of epic weapons in this patch, there are 2 rogues who pvp with teebus, 2 with vis'kag, 0 with r14 weapons, 0 with kazzak mace etc
Busdriverx
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Rogue