Sap/Stealth Macros

Sap/Stealth Macros

by Lonebeard » Sun May 10, 2015 11:17 pm

Does anyone remember the working spammable sap and stealth macros? I could not find a working one on google.

I thought it was like...

/cleartarget
/targetenemyplayer
/cast Sap(Rank 1)

but when I do that it just spams yellow help text in chat box.

Thanks
twitch.tv/lonebeard
Lonebeard
Tester

Re: Sap/Stealth Macros

by Lorilay » Mon May 11, 2015 5:00 pm

Those are 2.0 script commands. Try this instead:
Code: Select all
/script ClearTarget()
/script TargetNearestEnemy()
/cast Sap
Lorilay
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by prosecutor » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:23 am

Lorilay wrote:Those are 2.0 script commands. Try this instead:
Code: Select all
/script ClearTarget()
/script TargetNearestEnemy()
/cast Sap

Great macro, do you know where I could potentially learn how to create 1.0 script commands by myself? I played all my life TBC so this is quite problematic for me.
prosecutor
Tester

by toeshred » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 pm

I actually prefer to have the "/cast Sap" as the first line in the macro. It will end up working the same when you spam it to find a stealther, yet it gives you more control of who gets sapped if there are a group of people all huddled up together. That way you definitely sap your current target instead of one of the guys standing right next to him by accident.
toeshred
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Unsouled » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:32 pm

I have Stealth and Vanish on my main bar, with CS under each of them; that way I can spam a single button for either ability to vanish/stealth --> CS. I also have Sap under Eviscerate, because you will typically not end up Sapping a target that you have CP on, which also allows me to spam that.

You could try something similar to this if you can't figure out a good macro to use.
Unsouled
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Rogue