Stopattack Macro

Re: Stopattack Macro

by Youfie » Tue May 19, 2015 5:20 pm

TaurenRogue wrote:Can you confirm that it actually works on 1 press cuz it didnt for me

Yes, I can confirm to you it works with only one press.
I just used the following script on Nostalrius :

/cast Expose Armor
/script ClearTarget();
/script TargetLastTarget();

It did exactly what it was supposed to do : cast Expose Armor on the target, don't lose that target and don't start attacking it. If you are already attacking it, it casts Expose Armor and causes you to stop attacking it.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Youfie » Tue May 19, 2015 5:22 pm

TaurenRogue wrote:Can you confirm that it actually works on 1 press cuz it didnt for me

Yes, I can confirm to you it works with only one press.
I just used the following script on Nostalrius :

/cast Expose Armor
/script ClearTarget();
/script TargetLastTarget();

It did exactly what it was supposed to do : cast Expose Armor on the target, don't lose that target and don't start attacking it. If you are already attacking it, it casts Expose Armor and causes you to stop attacking it.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Vonegut » Tue May 19, 2015 5:43 pm

I can confirm it works like a charm with Expose Armor, only 1 hit of a button, however, it does NOT work with cheap shot ;/ what gives?

With cheap shot, I have to press the macro twice and it only seems to work if there is a fixed interval before the second press i.e. :

Second hit within 0.3 sec of the first one = cheap shot, no auto attack.

Second hit withing 0.2 or 0.4 sec of the first one = cheap shot and auto attack.

Why it is like that is beyond me. Especially since it works with Expose Armor. Idk, maybe you guys can work something out. For now I'll have to stick with this creepy special attack angle, which I usually miss ;/
Vonegut
Private
Private

by TaurenRogue » Wed May 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Vonegut wrote:I can confirm it works like a charm with Expose Armor, only 1 hit of a button, however, it does NOT work with cheap shot ;/ what gives?

I've tried multiple versions with cheap shot and it doesnt work for that one ... bumping in hope for an idea why or how to "fix" it :)

EDIT:
I on the other hand dont use either of the macros since angling this on euro ping isnt too hard :P
TaurenRogue
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Rogue