PvP Levelling Spec

PvP Levelling Spec

by Swerved » Fri May 22, 2015 7:22 pm

So many people have said to go Combat for levelling as its the most efficient but im not really after the most efficient.

I want to do a ton of wPvP while levelling and i want to be the best spec for that (aka subtlety ), will this really hinder me as much as i hear people saying?

Also; can anyone link me a good sub / pvp spec for levelling fun?

Swerved
Tester

Re: PvP Levelling Spec

by Vokos » Fri May 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Go sub spec with daggers, i'd post a spec but im on my phone at work currently
Vokos
Grunt
Grunt

by Brinley » Wed May 27, 2015 11:27 am

I was leveling in combat till lvl 37 ish, then I specced sub. Got prep + hemmo spamming (ye I know what a pro).
As you probably know, leveling in sub is not as efficient as in combat in terms of dps, but it has some good things

- MoD
- Vanish with lower cd
- More speed in stealth :>
- Imp Sap (hell yeah)
- Preparation (do I have to say more?)
- Kinda easier to solo elites for me

Easy as hell to kill mobs with low armor. It isn't that hard to kill high armored ones, trick is, stick with bleeds only (garrote + rupture)
Brinley
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Swerved » Wed May 27, 2015 7:03 pm

Yeah i bottled it eventually and went with Combat for levelling as i heard rogue early levelling can be a bit rough, probably going to do what you did though and respec sub in the mid to late 30s :-)
Swerved
Tester

by riq and snog » Wed May 27, 2015 8:50 pm

I dont know what u guys do wrong but at 40 with adrenaline rush and bladeflury + improved sprint... bevore 40 try assasination build with cold blood. Lvling targets are ezy to beat
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Rogue