Rogue Quests

Rogue Quests

by ZanTheBonebreaker » Sat May 30, 2015 6:40 am

I have two questions to which google failed to answer about Vanilla WoW:

1. Is there any continuation to the level 52 quest in Azshara? (The one that would send you to Sunken Temple, taken from that mage in the tower)

2. Can Heavy Junkboxes be turned in for throwing daggers? I am 56 and still haven't received this quest from Ravenholdt, some sites say you need to be level 60. Does it even exist, or I'm wasting my bank slots saving all these boxes?
Painmistress - Level 60 Rogue
Breaking for the Horde.
ZanTheBonebreaker
Private
Private

Re: Rogue Quests

by Noxm » Sat May 30, 2015 5:16 pm

1. The last part of the rogue quest is not ingame atm you need to wait an other patch : http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=8236

2. i dont know
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by ZanTheBonebreaker » Sun May 31, 2015 6:05 am

I see, thanks.
I'll have to check by myself when I hit 60 I presume.
Breaking for the Horde.
ZanTheBonebreaker
Private
Private

by NikeTheSword » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:37 am

ZanTheBonebreaker wrote:2. Can Heavy Junkboxes be turned in for throwing daggers? I am 56 and still haven't received this quest from Ravenholdt, some sites say you need to be level 60. Does it even exist, or I'm wasting my bank slots saving all these boxes?

Why would you want throwing daggers when you should equip a bow/gun/crossbow for stats?
NikeTheSword
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ZanTheBonebreaker » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:52 pm

NikeTheSword wrote:
ZanTheBonebreaker wrote:2. Can Heavy Junkboxes be turned in for throwing daggers? I am 56 and still haven't received this quest from Ravenholdt, some sites say you need to be level 60. Does it even exist, or I'm wasting my bank slots saving all these boxes?

Why would you want throwing daggers when you should equip a bow/gun/crossbow for stats?

Because I'd rather do some damage while constantly frozen/snared/rooted rather than spend 100 gold for 1 damage and 0.03% crit.

*Prepares for some intellectual and inspired 'use Vanish' and 'lol l2p roge' comments.*
Breaking for the Horde.
ZanTheBonebreaker
Private
Private

by NikeTheSword » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:26 am

ZanTheBonebreaker wrote:Because I'd rather do some damage while constantly frozen/snared/rooted rather than spend 100 gold for 1 damage and 0.03% crit.

*Prepares for some intellectual and inspired 'use Vanish' and 'lol l2p roge' comments.*

Woah there, no need to be snarky, I was honestly curious.
I still don't understand the benefit of disgarding stats in favor of throwing knives while bows can be used to deal damage too. And the stats aren't that low either, for example Gorewood Bow (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=16996) give 90 health which is a considerable amount at 60.
NikeTheSword
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ZanTheBonebreaker » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:05 pm

(I wasn't talking about you, I was referring to people in general who slap the 'us3 ev@si0n' type of comment without thinking about things like cooldown or the fact that you might not be that dumb after all.)

90 hp is indeed better, but those things are too expensive or hard to come by, and I'm not a huge fan of farming either..

Bows are slow, they need another second (or two, I've forgotten) to aim unless you're a Hunter. Using thrown you can move a lot more since you throw instantly, without that humongous delay.

This way, you can prevent Druids and other Rogues from using stealth by keeping them in combat while running after them efficiently, or finish off a fleeing Mage before he blinks out of range (lost count of how often this has happened to me), or quickly prevent someone from mounting up, and things that a bow will usually piss you off with 'Target too close' or 'Out of range' by the time you take the shot.

Last but not least, I'm a Troll so it pains me to just waste that racial (at least until I get a real ranged weapon with worthy stats).
Breaking for the Horde.
ZanTheBonebreaker
Private
Private

Return to Rogue