Useful Rogue PVP macro!

Useful Rogue PVP macro!

by Daxtar » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Hello all fellow rogues.

I believe the current macro i want to share with all of you, can be very useful. Specially in PvP.

I've been looking for a spamable stealth button for ages, and i told my friend about what i missed from retail. He said "Give me 10 mins"

10 mins later "Disguisedorc" Had scripted this sweet script, which will look through all your buffs and check for Stealth rank 4. If that is active, it will not remove it.

It is important to know, this macro only works with stealth rank 4. I Hope you all will enjoy this. Credit goes to Disguisedorc!

/script i=1;m=1; while(UnitBuff("player",i)~=nil) do if tostring(UnitBuff("player",i))=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Stealth" then m=0; break; else i=i+1; end; end; if m==1 then CastSpellByName("Stealth",4) end;
Last edited by Daxtar on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daxtar
Private
Private

Re: Useful Rogue PVP macro!

by FREEZ » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:12 pm

thanks i will try it when i unlock stealth 4
FREEZ
Tester

by Daxtar » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:52 pm

("Stealth",4) end;

Just change the 4, to whichever rank you are using :)
Daxtar
Private
Private

by Solmyr » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:24 am

Or, you know, you can just drag Stealth from your spellbook, put it on one of the 1-12 bars, then spam it all you like. For extra usefulness, put CS on the same button in stealth - Stealth+CS spammable "macro" without a macro ;).
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Vices » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:23 pm

True ballers don't use a safe stealth macro.
hello
Vices
Sergeant
Sergeant

by NikeTheSword » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:00 am

Vices wrote:True ballers don't use a safe stealth macro.

This. Who the heck spams his buttons as a rogue?
NikeTheSword
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Daxtar » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:21 pm

Solmyr wrote:Or, you know, you can just drag Stealth from your spellbook, put it on one of the 1-12 bars, then spam it all you like. ;).

If you use your standard stealth and spamclick it, it will pop you out of stealth almost immidiately. This macro prevents it :) So you dont accidentally get out of stealth
Daxtar
Private
Private

by SuperDuck » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:57 am

Daxtar wrote:
Solmyr wrote:Or, you know, you can just drag Stealth from your spellbook, put it on one of the 1-12 bars, then spam it all you like. ;).

If you use your standard stealth and spamclick it, it will pop you out of stealth almost immidiately. This macro prevents it :) So you dont accidentally get out of stealth

His point is that if you place it on your regular action bar (1-12) then the button will change when you enter stealth, to e.g. cheap shot, so you won't unstealth. ;)
SuperDuck
Grunt
Grunt

by toeshred » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:34 am

NikeTheSword wrote:
Vices wrote:True ballers don't use a safe stealth macro.

This. Who the heck spams his buttons as a rogue?

Any rogue with >1 second of lag. eg: North America just to name one place.

Also to OP, this macro seems to do the same thing, and looks much cleaner. You just need to place the stealth ability on the right spot in your toolbar (slot 24 in the case of this example):

Code: Select all
/script if not IsCurrentAction(24) then UseAction(24) end;
toeshred
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Rogue