Rogues on vanilla

Rogues on vanilla

by sunstriderko » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:52 am

hi guys Im thinking about rolling rogue and I have never played on vanilla so I just want to ask how good were they back on vanilla in PvP and PvE
sunstriderko
Tester

Re: Rogues on vanilla

by Pugione » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:49 am

Pugione
Tester

by Madara » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:52 am

Pugione wrote:Let's just put it this way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7JYsuRD0nY

Know what Build/spec he's using?
Madara
Private
Private

by Exmouth » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:10 am

Please don't judge the class about World of Roguecraft. I love the video but it made every vanilla server filled with shitty rogues who think just by playing the class, they'll be just like in it.
Exmouth
Tester

by ohgr » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:14 am

Madara wrote:
Pugione wrote:Let's just put it this way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7JYsuRD0nY

Know what Build/spec he's using?

21/3/27 I believe. Edit: Although I did mean 21/8/22.
There is however a difference between 1.4 (the video was recorded in 1.4 I believe) and 1.12 (which would be the ruleset the server runs on). I don't think you'll be going around killing people naked here.
Last edited by ohgr on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohgr
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Netherfrost » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:18 am

Interesting in pvp, high skill cap, however theyre a lot more "supportive"(CC bots) in the competitive premade.
PvE wise theyre ought to be in the top 6,7,8 ish depending on setup. High burst and sustained dps.
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by paradopx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 am

I love the energy timer right in the middle of the screen lol, so unnecessarily annoying. I tested that addon on another vanilla server recently. It's nice to see your energy but not in the middle of your screen 100% of the time. It's not that useful. I am using it but not like that
paradopx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by faids4you » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:15 am

50% rogue population inc gonna kill you all with my pro elemental mage
- Emroy the Cow King
faids4you
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lepar » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 am

50% rogue pop sounds right, i was rogue in classic.. and a semi good one at that :P but i dont wanna remake him and be part of that statistic.. makes me sad
Lepar
Tester

by Larsen » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 pm

PvP, one of the best classes.

PvE, the best melee DPS but melee has a lot of problems in vanilla. Like there's a number of bosses where you almost can't melee. It's common in progression raiding to simply say "no melee in this fight" in certain places. Good raids shouldn't need to do this often, and probably never once gear is good, but be prepared to feel like Blizzard hates melee. Being a leather-wearing melee is just brutal at times.
Larsen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Rogue