About there being too many rogues on the server...

About there being too many rogues on the server...

by VeloxBanks » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:05 pm

I currently have a lvl 31 rogue as a main. I want to ask if I should make another character of a different class and focus more on him/her. I want to know just how much of a problem the high ammount of rogues on the server is. To be fair I haven't seen that many so far... Infact very few (talking about Alliance). Anyway if it REALLY is a BIG problem I'm willing to back down and play a class that isn't overused.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: About there being too many rogues on the server...

by Veetus » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:37 am

I say play what you want and like. Who cares if there are too many Rogues. Just do you!
Come find me @ www.twitch.tv/veetus
Veetus
Private
Private

by rekc » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Rogues are the second most populated class on this server. It can be difficult to find groups for dungeons at higher levels and not many guilds are recruiting rogues but other than that it's fine. Play what you enjoy the most I'd say.
rekc
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Acousticferret » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:08 am

Just because there is a lot doesn't mean any of them are any good. Just means alot if people are scared of pvp while leveling.
Acousticferret
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lefeu » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:23 am

VeloxBanks wrote: To be fair I haven't seen that many so far...

Ha! That's super funny.

Play what you want. There 's no rogue problem. Not for the rogues atleast.
Industrial level of helpful trolling since 2015.
Lefeu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Setup » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:32 pm

What's shitty about being a rogue is just how few of them you really want in your raid. The number keeps shrinking as you move from MC to Naxx. Your optimal naxx raid might have 8 mages, 8 warlocks, and 3 rogues, especially if you can take fury warriors instead. (Which do better damage, have more utility as offtanks, etc.)

So if you plan on raiding someday as a rogue, be ready to try hard constantly only to still not really stack up in the end. If you can live with that, go rogue.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Rogue