Stealth Bugged

Stealth Bugged

by faids4you » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:30 pm

Anyone notice in PvP same lvl players can see you from 15 yard range even with 5/5 master of deception?
- Emroy the Cow King
faids4you
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Stealth Bugged

by Boxxy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:37 pm

Are they humans with Perception?
Boxxy
Tester

by faids4you » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:51 pm

Boxxy wrote:Are they humans with Perception?

no and mobs the same lvl seem to see us alittle too well
- Emroy the Cow King
faids4you
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Irvin » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:48 am

I have noticed this. It IS a bug, I have 4/5 MoD and mobs can see me quite easily. Unless that is just vanilla?
Irvin
Tester

by faids4you » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:00 pm

some mobs i can leghump and they cant see me while some just zerg straight for me seems like either master of deception isnt working or some mobs are heat vision
- Emroy the Cow King
faids4you
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Delrith » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:17 pm

I am 100% sure stealth is bugged.
1) You are seen way too easily, by NPC and enemy players.
2) When you are seen by NPC mobs, instead of them focusing on you (Turn toward you) initially and then eventially running over to attack you. They immediately attack you.
3) Instead of them seeing you and running over to attack you, you immediately drop stealth.
4) Vanish is also bugged. If you are directly infront of a mob or player and you vanish within their direct los, you will also instantly drop stealth, rendering the vanish pointless.

Then I don't even want to mention combo point bugs. At this stage, rogues are basically sh*tty leather wearing warriors.
Delrith
Private
Private

by S3khM3t » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:17 am

I am 100% sure stealth is bugged.
1) You are seen way too easily, by NPC and enemy players.
2) When you are seen by NPC mobs, instead of them focusing on you (Turn toward you) initially and then eventially running over to attack you. They immediately attack you.
3) Instead of them seeing you and running over to attack you, you immediately drop stealth.
4) Vanish is also bugged. If you are directly infront of a mob or player and you vanish within their direct los, you will also instantly drop stealth, rendering the vanish pointless.

1 - No problem with me : Orc Rogue [ no point in stealth ]
2 - Didn't pay attention, will check
3 - I don't have this bug [EDIT : I have this bug but i was too blind to see it :D ]
4 - I don't have this bug, but it seem pretty similar to the retail vanish bug, if you want your vanish to work then you have to run a bit to avoid auto attack issues .

Then I don't even want to mention combo point bugs .

Combo points works fine with my rogue . Are you aware that if you select another target you lose your point ? This is how it used to work during vanilla .

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2098

I see lots of rogue saying rogue was bugged but each time i check it's not bug or it's not a bug at all
Last edited by S3khM3t on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
S3khM3t
Grunt
Grunt

by Stench » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:55 am

There's a reason cloak stealth enchants, and stealth boots were so popular on live vanilla ;)
Stench
Grunt
Grunt

by faids4you » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 am

stealth was not this way in vanilla when you had master of deception trust me i played it alot
- Emroy the Cow King
faids4you
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by S3khM3t » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:04 pm

I play rogue since 2k5 or 2k6, i spent a lot of time . Btw i haven't tried with point in master of deception, i'm combat spec actually
S3khM3t
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Rogue