imp. expose armor 2/2 5cp (850)
expose armor 5cp (1700)

= 3030 ignore, vs war/pal it good?
Anmercey
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: ignore armor

by Setup » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:09 am

Armor becomes less valuable with every additional point you get.

Reducing someone from 1500 armor to 0 is MUCH better than reducing someone from 8000 to 5000.

The best use of expose armor is probably on priests. It's not very effective on classes like warriors and paladins, you're better off trying bleed effects.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ohhgee » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:47 am

Expose Armor is one of your best abilities against Warriors, Paladins, Priests (inner fire) and Druids (bear form)

Some great combos are possible in duels with Gouge/Blind and Expose Armor without breaking

Also great for killing Druid FC's in team fights. Expose Armor + 2-3 point Kindey with an MS War also on the Druid is an almost guaranteed kill even through Heals
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Youfie » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Yeah, you should use EA on Locks (SL) & Priests before anything else. If you have Imp EA, it's nice on Hunters too. Shaman wear a shield so it starts to be less efficient.

On Warriors, I wouldn't use it if they have a shield.

On Druids, I'd use it, but NOT to counter their Bear form. It's the opposite, their bear form makes your EA quite inefficient. However, it makes them basically naked as soon as they morph to anything else, so it's still nice to use, as long as you don't try to burst through a bear form with it.
Last edited by Youfie on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:15 am

Hi Anmercey,

Rogues can use whatever they like against me since I will just 1shot them with my Reck Bomb anyway.

Hope this helps!

Theloras :)
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Slicy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:36 pm

Theloras wrote:Hi Anmercey,

Rogues can use whatever they like against me since I will just 1shot them with my Reck Bomb anyway.

Hope this helps!

Hi Theloras,

Please spread your propaganda-plague about paladins only in the paladin forum.

Hope this helps!

Slicy :)
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Slicy wrote:
Theloras wrote:Hi Anmercey,

Hope this helps!

Hi Theloras,

Please spread your propaganda-plague about paladins only in the paladin forum.

Hope this helps!

Slicy :)

Hi Slicy,

I also enjoy spreading it in threads about the baggers of douche like you in NOPE and Coalition.

Hole this helps!

Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by dustinfll » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Ignore armor is best if you pair with a mage. When targets have armor weakness a mages frostbolt can do over double damage and has a chance to stun the enemy.

Freeznfire - Coalition

http://www.twitch.tv/frz_wow
dustinfll
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:23 pm

idiots mad his whole class and childhood is replaced by consumables :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont reply to mongol paladin propaganda

dont be baited into discussions with monkeys or they will hijack ur threads with unreal / unfactual spam and screenshots and never concrete evidence

there is no need to carry a prot / ret paladin in your raid, by doing so you are subjecting everyone else to a worse raid experience.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:idiots mad his whole class and childhood is replaced by consumables :lol: :lol: :lol:

Consumables that you abused on an industrial level x 40 people = the same damage that I can put out myself as in solo as in ONE SINGLE PALADIN...

Oil of Immolation
Item Level 41
Requires level 31
Use: Does 50 fire damage to any enemies within a 5 yard radius around the caster every 3 seconds for 15 sec
Sell Price: 2Silver
Cooldown: 3 sec

Patch 1.6.1 (02-Aug-2005): The Oil of Immolation effect is no longer affected by bonuses to spell damage from items.
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Oil_of_Immolation
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Rogue