Rogue stealth and unstealth macro

Rogue stealth and unstealth macro

by zdk » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Hi everyone,

So I was looking around for a spammable stealth macro, I found one.. but it's not completely what I'd like. I would love to be able to spam stealth (1) and only cancel stealth if I hit Alt+1. I know they didn't have /cancelaura yet in vanilla and the macros always confused me in vanilla :/. Is anyone pretty good at this able to come up with such a macro? Is it even possible?

Thank you for your time :).
zdk
Tester

Re: Rogue stealth and unstealth macro

by Youfie » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Use the macro you found and bind it on (1), and then use the regular Stealth ability and bind it on Alt + (1).

AAAnd, voilà : 1 = Smashable Stealth, Alt + 1 = Smashable (because of CD) Unstealth ;).
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Ohhgee » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:42 pm

This is the best stealth macro. It is spammable. If you are not in Stealth it will stealth you, and if you are in Stealth with a target within melee range it will Cheap Shot. It will never cancel Stealth. If you have LazyPig or EZDismount or something similar, this macro allows you to dismount, Stealth, Cheap Shot all with spamming 1 button.

Code: Select all
/script if not IsCurrentAction(34) then UseAction(34) end;
/script if IsCurrentAction(34) then UseAction(44) end;

You'll need to place Stealth in action slot 34 and Cheap Shot in action slot 44, or change those numbers to whatever you wish in the macro. You can find charts online to show you the numbers of all action button slots.
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dreez » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:49 am

/run local i=0 g=GetPlayerBuff a=IsAltKeyDown if(a==0)then if not IsCurrentAction(73) then UseAction(73)end else while not(g(i)==-1)do if(strfind(GetPlayerBuffTexture(g(i)), "Ability_Stealth"))then CancelPlayerBuff(g(i))end i=i+1 end end

note:
- assuming Action(73) is stealth, might have to check on that
- also assuming "Ability_Stealth" is the stealth buff which I don't think it is...
please run this macro while you're stealthed, targeting yourself (no other buffs on you if possible)
/run for i=1,16 do local B=UnitBuff("target",i); if B then ChatFrame1:AddMessage(B) end end

then exchange "Ability_Stealth" by whatever the macro outputs, leave out the Interface\\Icons\\ part though
- bind this on 1
- using shift + 1 / ctrl + 1 for other spells might not work if you bound this on 1

however I highly recommend using EzDismount or similar
Dreez - PvP server
<Endzeit>
Dreez
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Daggerknife » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:45 am

Ohhgee don't you have other awesome macro's you wanna share with us?! <3
Daggerknife
Grunt
Grunt