Poison Charges

Re: Poison Charges

by Youfie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:59 am

Solmyr wrote:
Youfie wrote:Lock Picking doesn't cause charges consumption on Nostalrius, neither does the action of looting something, but Sheating / Unsheating weapons DOES consume charges indeed.

So you're saying this report is false?
Jindo wrote:Was looting the quest object for the Gaz Ridan quest (or something) @ Tanaris (30x required). Each time I looted the object, both weps lost 1 poison charge. Idk if it works like that for all objects.

Just earlier you said:
Youfie wrote:Haven't noticed it muself, but maybe. Either case, I think this information is really valuable to the devs for the to understand waht's wrong with our charges, so thank you ;)

I hadn't noticed myself as I said, so I just checked in game when I saw your post :).

But now that I read it again, fyi I checked looting a normal corpse, not a quest item as the OP said. Lock Picking was fine though. :)
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Solmyr » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Youfie wrote:But now that I read it again, fyi I checked looting a normal corpse, not a quest item as the OP said. Lock Picking was fine though. :)

To clarify myself, I have not specifically checked either, nor can I right now due to work, but I will later on. But I had researched this issue extensively on ED and the problem is far too similar here for it to not cover the same array of events.

To elaborate, by looting I mean a world object that contains an item.
By lockpicking I mean lockpicking a footlocker for example - which, granted, means that it's the looting of the object that probably causes it, not the lockpicking itself. I am not certain whether it affects lockboxes and I'm 99% certain it doesn't affect doors. So if you tested on any of the latter two, it's likely you didn't encounter the issue.
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Youfie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:29 pm

Solmyr wrote:
Youfie wrote:But now that I read it again, fyi I checked looting a normal corpse, not a quest item as the OP said. Lock Picking was fine though. :)

To clarify myself, I have not specifically checked either, nor can I right now due to work, but I will later on. But I had researched this issue extensively on ED and the problem is far too similar here for it to not cover the same array of events.

To elaborate, by looting I mean a world object that contains an item.
By lockpicking I mean lockpicking a footlocker for example - which, granted, means that it's the looting of the object that probably causes it, not the lockpicking itself. I am not certain whether it affects lockboxes and I'm 99% certain it doesn't affect doors. So if you tested on any of the latter two, it's likely you didn't encounter the issue.

I can assure you it doesn't affect LP :).
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Nozdormus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:39 am

Have the same problem with poison charges. That bug we can see only in dungeons.
Nozdormus
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Rogue