Why 99.99% of the pve rogues are combat swords?

Re: Why 99.99% of the pve rogues are combat swords?

by Setup » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:47 pm

and check out my new 12/26/13 build, im pretty sure im going to reinvent the meta in an 11 year old game with this one

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fGMdMZhIfbr0tZVrbk
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Soyoen » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:19 am

Not this thread aga...

Hold on, is that?

I see free Aslan advertisement!

Such impressive thread, mindblowing and life changing!
Last edited by Soyoen on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RogueDPS Reborn spreadsheet

Thinking about playing rogue, or actively playing? Check out the rogue boards for the essentials of the rogue class - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24235
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dr. Doom » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:34 am

1) Play whatever you feel like. If other people don't like it, well tough, it's a free children's videogame. At least try to get some fun out of it.

2) The reason why 99.99% of the people follow cookie cutter builds is because when faced with uncertainty, they come to this forum to read guides and threads where other people tell them what to do. And these threads say to roll what you mention precisely.

Same case with `people going for X/Y item cuz 'bis' (heaven send a lightning to whoever idiot invented this acronym) = Read in da guide that it's good, so I do eet.
Just like society really, people flock to what other people do.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Kel'thuzad » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:00 pm

You shall experience the skeletons in my closet, there will be no escape!
Kel'thuzad
Private
Private

by Setup » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:38 am

I usually ignore stupid posts, but I can't help myself when almost every sentence is wrong.

Dr. Doom wrote:1)it's a free children's videogame.

2) The reason why 99.99% of the people follow cookie cutter builds is because when faced with uncertainty, they come to this forum to read guides and threads where other people tell them what to do.

Or cuz someone who understands math calculated the best possible builds, like, a decade ago, and those builds have been recalculated a dozen times every year since.

Actually I bet it's what you said. Fight the power, man! Don't be a conformist to math!
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dr. Doom » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:58 am

Setup wrote:I usually ignore stupid posts, but I can't help myself when almost every sentence is wrong.

Dr. Doom wrote:1)it's a free children's videogame.

2) The reason why 99.99% of the people follow cookie cutter builds is because when faced with uncertainty, they come to this forum to read guides and threads where other people tell them what to do.

Or cuz someone who understands math calculated the best possible builds, like, a decade ago, and those builds have been recalculated a dozen times every year since.

Actually I bet it's what you said. Fight the power, man! Don't be a conformist to math!

Yep, aimed for teenagers. It's a kid's game. And regardless of the math, what I said is true: When faced with uncertainty, people come to forums to read in guides and threads other's opinions on what to do.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Rogue