Fresh 60 PvE Dagger Spec

Fresh 60 PvE Dagger Spec

by Chayzen » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Hi everybody,
I'm currently leveling my rogue and I'm level 58 at the moment. My current leveling spec is combat swords and so all I do is sinister strike, slice and dice and eviscerate.
Now during the last AV weekend I nearly got exalted (3k rep to go) so I'm thinking of going combat dagger when I hit 60. I would use the lobotomizer in mh and the electrified dagger in oh.

So I now need a new spec for daggers, with which I can do the instances and solo pve/questing at lvl 60.
As build I would use combat dagger: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f0xfoLZGcVbbEz0boV
Is ruthlessness better than murder?

Also how do I play combat dagger while solo questing? Ambush > SnD then wait until 100 energy for gouge and backstab? Or use sinister strike (should be a bad idea with the low max weapon dmg from daggers)?

So what I really want to know is should I buy the 2 av daggers and how do you play a combat dagger spec in pve while questing and 5/10 man instances?
Chayzen
Tester

Re: Fresh 60 PvE Dagger Spec

by alextheone5 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Whilst soloing you don't have to gauge in order to backstab, you can actually strafe through a mob whilst spamming backstab button and it will hit. Hard technique but possible
alextheone5
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Slytheryn » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:07 pm

I doubt you will do a lot of solo questing at 60. You'll probably spend the majority of your time in dungeons/raids/pvp.

Yes, ruthlessness is better than murder.

PVP'ing without MOD and Camo is going to hurt....
Slytheryn
Tester

by Kraul44 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:37 pm

combat daggers is much more viable than combat swords for pvp because you get imp kick and imp sprint. its more than doable for pvp, some actually prefer it
Kraul44
Private
Private

Return to Rogue