human racial

human racial

by spidertronic » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:07 pm

how does the +5 weapon skill make up for in numbers?

lets assume identical gear and skill, how much more damage will the human (combat) rogue deal? in %

thanks
spidertronic
Grunt
Grunt

Re: human racial

by Soyoen » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:37 pm

Depends on the level of gear you have, the amount of buffs currently active and the level of the target you are attacking. Against a similar level target there's minor differences, whilst against a boss (level 63) you'll gain more options in terms of gearing and in the end dps output.

Preraid bis, no buffs, no armor target, target level 63: roughly ~3-4% dps difference. I recommend downloading the RogueDPS reborn sheet which requires excel to check whatever you may come to think of at http://www.mediafire.com/download/yfrdb ... oyoen.xlsx

Best of regards
Soyoen
RogueDPS Reborn spreadsheet

Thinking about playing rogue, or actively playing? Check out the rogue boards for the essentials of the rogue class - viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24235
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: human racial

by Fagatron » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:50 am

As you can See nothing major.... If u Wanna minmax At highest level go human.

Soyoen wrote:Depends on the level of gear you have, the amount of buffs currently active and the level of the target you are attacking. Against a similar level target there's minor differences, whilst against a boss (level 63) you'll gain more options in terms of gearing and in the end dps output.

Preraid bis, no buffs, no armor target, target level 63: roughly ~3-4% dps difference. I recommend downloading the RogueDPS reborn sheet which requires excel to check whatever you may come to think of at http://www.mediafire.com/download/yfrdb ... oyoen.xlsx

Best of regards
Soyoen

So i read alot about glancings on EJ Forum ... Is it actually possible to get Harder hitting glancings compared to normal Hits ? Tests done with 310ws on nost Show tendency towards 90% dmg compared to normal hit (so 10% reduction) of u go for 315 Or so is it possible to get 100% Or more like they Said in Many EJ Threads ?
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Rogue